Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved that game. Saints scored late on to make it 2-2 before Mcmenamin provided a mega puss shutter with a bullet header in the 93rd minute. Was a cracking game of football.

That was one of the best and most bizarre games of football I've been to.

We were 1-0 up, St Johnstone equalised then from the restart we went straight up the park and McMenamin scored with the first of his two bullet headers. The Saints fans' rendition of "can you hear the Dundee sing" stopped as quickly as it started and I'm pretty sure if you listen carefully to the video you can hear it turn into a collective "AWWWW NAWWWWW".

It's not on DFCTV anymore. Did DFCSS release a goals DVD for 2007-08? I'll have to dig it out when I get home if they did.

Guess I'll just have to console myself with the memories of us lifting the Scottish cup.

It's a great experience, seeing your team lift a major trophy, innit?

It sure is ...........I loved it the 1st time but the 2nd was great as well .........................how did you enjoy your 2nd major..........oh wait............ :rolleyes:

It sure is ...........I loved it the 1st time but the 2nd was great as well .........................how did you enjoy your 2nd major..........oh wait............ :rolleyes:

Administrations dont count as major trophies im afraid

Vote no to protect your pension, eh? ;)

Did you get some nice pictures of it did you? Black and white ones at least look vintage.

St Johnstone are a fucking pathetic excuse for a club.

Dundee haters, one cup in their miserable history which was cheered by their biggest rivals.

All their relegations mentioned on wikipedia except 1962 as it's too painful for the fermers.

129 years without a trophy, and spending more seasons out the top division than Dundee United.

Having the fanbase of a night with Pat Nevin and guests.

As i said last year, they've had their short term above us and they gloated. In percentage terms of history this will eek out to nothing, and the fermers will soon be back playing the likes of Sevco in the lower leagues.

4 0 trouncing on Saturday.

St Johnstone are a fucking pathetic excuse for a club.

Dundee haters, one cup in their miserable history which was cheered by their biggest rivals.

All their relegations mentioned on wikipedia except 1962 as it's too painful for the fermers.

129 years without a trophy, and spending more seasons out the top division than Dundee United.

Having the fanbase of a night with Pat Nevin and guests.

As i said last year, they've had their short term above us and they gloated. In percentage terms of history this will eek out to nothing, and the fermers will soon be back playing the likes of Sevco in the lower leagues.

4 0 trouncing on Saturday.

Can only presume you enjoyed watching Dundee lift all those major trophies? What a day out it is, eh?

Must hurt to have been the third best team in Tayside for more than a decade, especially behind plastic diddies like St Johnstone and East of Dobbies Tories like Dundee United :(

Archived