Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone fancy a pint before hand, I'll be all on my lonesome for the match probably. The Real Saints', Dundee stories have given me nightmares......I'm too scared to be alone for long! :(

That was a glorious moment on a wonderful day.

I'm not feeling the magic of the fixture this season unfortunately. I think there will be a poor away support.

Yeah it'll be down on our usual one I reckon, at least winning on Friday will perk it up a bit. Half the problem is you're never sure if we're actually going to turn up, too often this season we've played a half paced, half arsed, maelstrom of boredom style of play.

The Saintee, on 03 Nov 2014 - 17:31, said:The Saintee, on 03 Nov 2014 - 17:31, said:

Halcyon days when St Johnstone had enough fans to go behind the goal.

Bigmouth Strikes Again, on 03 Nov 2014 - 19:33, said:Bigmouth Strikes Again, on 03 Nov 2014 - 19:33, said:

There's only one guy up seething, so its an epic fail from the attention seeking buffoon.

The ball-boy?

jamamafegan, on 03 Nov 2014 - 19:34, said:jamamafegan, on 03 Nov 2014 - 19:34, said:

I'm not feeling the magic of the fixture this season unfortunately. I think there will be a poor away support.

^ Shitting it. Saying that, we ended Ross County's poor run, we might be feeling just as generous.

314216_469567326399587_239630140_n.jpg

I miss Liam, to be honest, would happily have him back.

I preferred Tade's celebration for some reason.

Probably because i didn't expect him to score that day.

Funny how your not feeling it when your not overwhelming favourites for the match but loved it last time we were up tbh.... :P

I preferred Tade's celebration for some reason.

Probably because i didn't expect him to score that day.

Tade :wub:

I'm not going to lie, that seasons squad was probably my favourite. The side that battled Gretna used to be, and last seasons will obviously live forever and was a complete monster of a side who'd beast the Lomas one, but the whole style and squad of Lomas' side was so enjoyable to watch at times. So different from this season

I'm actually glad you posted that as I'd genuinely forgotten who scored for you that day

You don't do yourself any favours regarding your boring reputation, do you? The only reply to your post that can be given is, 'That's nice.'

You don't do yourself any favours regarding your boring reputation, do you? The only reply to your post that can be given is, 'That's nice.'

:lol:

Can't be bothered trailing all the way through this thread or the previous St Johnstone v Motherwell one so I'm sure this has been discussed by the saints fans already. But what a goal on the break from you lot on Friday. Brilliant stuff!! This weekend was goal of the month on Match of the Day 2 but I honestly thought this goal beat every one of those English Premiership efforts.....good to watch:-))

Archived