Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, after a run of losing four in a row

Having consistently picking up points on a long unbeaten run before that.

I don't see that as picking up points here and there. Would that not be a run like losing 3 winning 1, losing 2 drawing 1 losing 4 winning 1..... and so on?

Having consistently picking up points on a long unbeaten run before that.

I don't see that as picking up points here and there. Would that not be a run like losing 3 winning 1, losing 2 drawing 1 losing 4 winning 1..... and so on?

Possibly. I am known to talk shite now and then

Dundee fans absolutely raging again already I see.

Not sure why that posted twice. Never mind.

I did hang around post match last time-just long enough to say we were shite. I've moved on though. Found peace with our gashness.

Interesting though, that given Dundee fans perceive their start as having been incredible, a saints win would have us only three points behind Dundee and having won the same number of games, despite our form never getting above dreadful all season.

Also, RandomGuy is right-he does talk shite.

Coukd see this being 4 wins in a row for us, no easy games but we are flying again with some young hungry players in our team, delighted to see Boyle coming on to a game and Clarkson and Stewart are to be feared! Mon the Dees!!!

Oh yea St Johnstone are just another team in our league who we don't give a monkeys about!

Not sure why that posted twice. Never mind.

I did hang around post match last time-just long enough to say we were shite. I've moved on though. Found peace with our gashness.

Interesting though, that given Dundee fans perceive their start as having been incredible, a saints win would have us only three points behind Dundee and having won the same number of games, despite our form never getting above dreadful all season.

Also, RandomGuy is right-he does talk shite.

It's a question of perspective Jamie old boy.

It's not an incredible start by any stretch but it is a very good start for a newly promoted side which sees us above established premiership teams like st. J and Motherwell.

You argue you are 1 win away from being 3 points off us but the gap we have on you is the same as the gap between us and top of the league. That's decent in my book.

Archived