Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can enjoy the next round of the Cup safe in the knowledge you are not involved. Another Sheep shagging non-entity.

You Aberdeen fans think you are so far ahead of us but check the League, it doesn't lie.

^^^^^^Seething

Anyone seen Aberdeen Mad? Safe to say they are fucking raging! Hating on everything Dundee. Even taking their seethe out on Neil McCann and Pat Nevin FFS.

What has our Neil done to upset them? :blink:

Watched the game before our match yesterday and thought it was a really good, end to end cup tie. Thought overall Aberdeen merited a replay - Bain was excellent for Dundee - but you can't knock the work Hartley's doing there. Clarkson has been some signing.

Noticed Steven McLean was the referee. Guy in my work showed me this video yesterday of him making a mess of a Italy u21 game he was in charge of.

http://youtu.be/oEx8xZd5mgE

Didn't really see him "making a mess" anything there. I suppose incorrectly giving the penalty in the first place before his assistant helped him out, but all that matters is that the right decision was made in the end.

The crowd was under 6,000 and Aberdeen had taken 4,000 tickets? What a fucking embarrassment for the 'sleeping giant'.

Nonetheless I'm glad Dundee put out one of the big teams.

Clarkson seems like a brilliant signing.

The crowd was under 6,000 and Aberdeen had taken 4,000 tickets? What a fucking embarrassment for the 'sleeping giant'.

Nonetheless I'm glad Dundee put out one of the big teams.

Clarkson seems like a brilliant signing.

Aberdeen might have taken 4,000 tickets but they didn't sell them. They had a about half the crowd, maybe slightly more.

The reason for the poor home crowd was the ticket prices, not so much for adults but for kids. £15 for anyone up to the age of 16 is a shocking price at the best of times, but worse when the game is on free TV. You'll get adults grudgingly paying the £25 if it's just themselves.

That's why I went to Aberdeen Mad for my fun. The more typical Aberdeen fan mentality can be found there.

Just tried it but the text is tiny on my phone. Plus the first post I read was written in Doric.

Archived