Your masterly work on the use of the subjunctive in Serbo-Croat is the talk of academia. We await your peer-reviewed tear-stained thesis on the destructive effects of long-range missile attacks by Turkish central defenders.

I'm going to break a rule here and cite some of my own work, as I can't think of a better source at this time.

miserable jambo bumsooks.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only your team wasn't pish, you'd have beaten Hamilton and you wouldn't need to come to Cowden lol

I wouldn't worry. One more visit and that'll be the last I see of Cowdenbeath for what I imagine will be a few years :)

I wouldn't worry. One more visit and that'll be the last I see of Cowdenbeath for what I imagine will be a few years :)

Maybe, but this season will be the last you see of Ibrox and Tynecastle for a few years with that team, scraping 2 wins against a part time team who just played a midweek match whilst your superstars had a week and a half break.

You'd think these Moany McMoanersons would be a bit grateful they're getting the chance to boost the finances a wee bit instead of whinging about getting slayed by the mighty sword of Hibernian once again.

Fill our ground and you might have a point. The pars bring more than you.

Archived