The was by the worst conditions I've ever had to watch a game of football in. Fair play to those who do that week in week out.

Even in segregated games the away fans usually get the old stand and have some cover if needed. Nowhere else to fit the fans of the big 3 except the terracing though.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans getting a bit worked up here. How cute :)

Nice to see some fans of one of the giants (*ahem* cough cough) of Scottish football showing such humility about beating such a lowly pond life football club such as Cowdenbeath in a league match by the crushingly huge margin of 2-1. You are where you deserve to be. We are here because we have worked hard and deserve to be and will never assume we have a god-given right to anything. In a Kevin keegan sort of way I would feckin love it if we took points off any of you, and mark my words we will. You are playing us at Central Park in a league match because you are shite. You are not big league (and have not been for a very, very long time) so away and strop your tiny mulligan while fantasising about your bigness. Please do not have any children. Rant over.

P.S. Saw the highlights on Sky news. Conditions looked atrocious. What system did we play ? Clearly missing Chopper in defence. What is the news on his return ?

Aye, its the Hibs fans getting worked up here :lol:

The was by the worst conditions I've ever had to watch a game of football in. Fair play to those who do that week in week out.

Aye. The true CP experience. Soaked to the boxers wi water running down Yir shuck. Nuthin better. Must respect the majority of hibees who stuck it out to the end.

Aye. The true CP experience. Soaked to the boxers wi water running down Yir shuck. Nuthin better. Must respect the majority of hibees who stuck it out to the end.

We were close to calling it a day but realised there was only 10 minutes or so left by this point. Managed to last until the end but I won't be in any rush to do that again :lol:

Did you ever read my work on Emerald: Scottish Football Truths Journal. Volume 2, Issue 1. "Cowdenbeath are a fucking gang"?

I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it - I forwarded it to a psychology PhD candidate I know who is researching the manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect in the Scottish Championship.

I also included my recent work in Scottish Football Studies Quarterly (Volume 4, Issue 3): "Falkirk? More like Failkirk. #amirite #lololol".

We were close to calling it a day but realised there was only 10 minutes or so left by this point. Managed to last until the end but I won't be in any rush to do that again :lol:

If only your team wasn't pish, you'd have beaten Hamilton and you wouldn't need to come to Cowden lol

I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it - I forwarded it to a psychology PhD candidate I know who is researching the manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect in the Scottish Championship.

I also included my recent work in Scottish Football Studies Quarterly (Volume 4, Issue 3): "Falkirk? More like Failkirk. #amirite #lololol".

I just googled the definition of the Dunning-Kruger effect and read it in the context of Hibs playing Cowdenbeath. I nearly pissed myself, outstanding work CGR.

That ladies and gentleman, is what we intellects like to call an #academerk

I just googled the definition of the Dunning-Kruger effect and read it in the context of Hibs playing Cowdenbeath. I nearly pissed myself, outstanding work CGR.

That ladies and gentleman, is what we intellects like to call an #academerk

Could have been written for Hibs IMO. One of the biggest budget teams in the country utterly horsing Cowdenbeath by a single goal. You keep living the dream champ.

Could have been written for Hibs IMO. One of the biggest budget teams in the country utterly horsing Cowdenbeath by a single goal. You keep living the dream champ.

I guess we should really tip our hats to your valiant effort and your small town COMMUNITEH pride. In many ways although it was Hibs who took the points, it was a moral victory for Cowdenbeath.

2ee.gif

You're right that scraping past Cowdenbeath is a million miles from living the dream, but the delicious and salty taste of diddy tears every time we win and you can't handle it for one second make for an adequate replacement for now. Tell me Mr Angry, how did you feel when your all time favourite footballer and human being Jason Cummings spilled a wee snack size tin of beans over your goal-line yet again? Here's how I felt:

sweeet.pngsweeet.pngsweeet.png

Open top donkey parade through Cowdenbeath tomorrow to celebrate losing by one goal to Hibs, imo.

The Village Elders currently in dialogue over which virgin they will sacrifice in celebration of this momentous occasion.

All joking aside, every time we win this season all I ever read is comments along the lines of "beaten by a shite Hibs team". Maybe, just maybe, we're not as bad people are making out.

Long way to go but we've improved a lot since the start of the season and I'm happy with the job Stubbs is doing. It's a young team and it's certainly much more enjoyable to go watch this season.

Your masterly work on the use of the subjunctive in Serbo-Croat is the talk of academia. We await your peer-reviewed tear-stained thesis on the destructive effects of long-range missile attacks by Turkish central defenders.

Archived