I don't even know who Cowden are playing. I just don't think Cowden will win two games in a row.

Feel free to come back and take the piss when you win two games in a row though.

ETA: Just had a look. Cowdenbeath have won two matches out of the last 12, but you're going to win the next two on the bounce? Likely story bro.

We got a good run going last season and we can do it again when it matters.

Hopefully as you say I can come back and give you some banter.

Livi and Raith are on a poor run of form so I don't see why we cant win both games.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 points away from home against anyone is a good result.

At the start of the season we would have really struggled and probably lost this game, really starting to pick up points now.

Keep it up, Hibs.

Very much this.

It's a shame we didn't find this sort of form a few weeks sooner as the chances of Hearts or Rangers having a shite period like we did isn't going to happen in terms of winning the league.

Glorious play-off failure awaits.

Well apart from the result I enjoyed the game considering the conditions, but I agree that we are seriously lacking any creativity up front, having the ball is fine but being unable to create much is hurting us, but positives for sure if we play like we have done in the past three games surely we will start. Picking up points, but a goal scorer in January is a must, If not before.

Very much this.

It's a shame we didn't find this sort of form a few weeks sooner as the chances of Hearts or Rangers having a shite period like we did isn't going to happen in terms of winning the league.

Glorious play-off failure awaits.

Despite your shite start you'll probably make the play-offs. You won't win them though. Surprised you think you're in form though. Neither side created a thing today.

Despite your shite start you'll probably make the play-offs. You won't win them though. Surprised you think you're in form though. Neither side created a thing today.

Unbeaten in 6 league games and only beaten on Pens from a good United team in the cup. Our form is improving, we might not have played well today but we got the win.

That's all that matters.

It's probably stating the obvious as you can look at the table, but hibs are considerably weaker than hearts and rangers im afraid.

i dont care who wins the league but it would be funny if rangers didn't but it won't be hibs no matter what run they are on now.

It's probably stating the obvious as you can look at the table, but hibs are considerably weaker than hearts and rangers im afraid.

i dont care who wins the league but it would be funny if rangers didn't but it won't be hibs no matter what run they are on now.

No one has said we are going to win the league.

It was always going to be a struggle for Hibs at the start of the season. A new manager only coming in a month or so before the start and having to sign almost a whole new squad after Butcher got rid of 15 players.

As mentioned their now on a 6 game unbeaten run and their side is gelling now I think their finish 3rd behind Hearts and Rangers with QOS getting the other play off place.

We played poorly yet still managed to beat the shite in front of us. We are on a good run of form just now.

Enough about the away attendance being great given the weather conditions!!! I'm fairly sure the weather was actually pretty good when most supporters would have left for the game. To have been authorised to implement a cash gate due to poor ticket sales is quite frankly, embarassing.

It really is a dreadful Cowden team, I'd be disappointed if we dropped any points to them this seasonhi

If we are that dreadful then why did you not manage to put 6 past us today like Falkirk?

Remember Hibs are Full-time with great facilities.

If I was a Hibs fan, I would be unhappy that their is only a goal in it when we play Part Time football teams.

We will beat QOTS, then beat Rangers, then pump Ross County in the play-off final.

If we are that dreadful then why did you not manage to put 6 past us today like Falkirk?

Remember Hibs are Full-time with great facilities.

If I was a Hibs fan, I would be unhappy that their is only a goal in it when we play Part Time football teams.

don't bite mate.

Archived