Face Creams

HTG

Sitting on the train into Edinburgh and there are 2 ladies of indeterminate age talking about which flavour of Jo Malone face cream is the bollocks. "Lime and basil is to die for" says one whilst the other responds with "grapefruit and fresia is wonderful". Now, I'm no expert but this got me thinking - who the f**k thought lime and basil was a good thing to plaster on your dish.

Any p&b denizens ever tried either of these? What's the weirdest stuff you've put on your face to try and achieve the illusion of youth?

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

American...? ;)

That's what I took from that as well :lol:

For all it annoys me, they probably say it correctly. When I pronounce the letter 'H' I say "aich", not "haich". Yet I use the "hiih" sound when saying Herb! :wacko:

Lynx shower gel you self obsessed fools.

How much do you idiots spend on 'products' to make you look like girls?

You think having clear, refreshed, moisturised skin makes you look like a girl?

That's very saddening. I bet you look like a wrinkled prune and struggle to meet women.

How much do you idiots spend on 'products' to make you look like girls?

I can't vouch for other posters but it doesn't make me look like a girl. Any product is used to accentuate my natural handsomeness. How much do I spend? Does it matter? I'm Yoda and I can afford it.

jock001: a physically repulsive human-being

Usually use after shave calming gel stuff after a wet shave. Otherwise my face stays red for longer, if I use aftershave then it's a bit too smelly for work.

Seems like a bit of a con towards women, age defying stuff. Just stay out of the sun, probably works better.

Archived