Face Creams

HTG

You think having clear, refreshed, moisturised skin makes you look like a girl?

That's very saddening. I bet you look like a wrinkled prune and struggle to meet women.

I can't vouch for other posters but it doesn't make me look like a girl. Any product is used to accentuate my natural handsomeness. How much do I spend? Does it matter? I'm Yoda and I can afford it.

jock001: a physically repulsive human-being

You seem to be suggesting that then only thing which affects how good you look is how much product you use.

I take it you both have boots loyalty cards and some REALLY fecking ugly women?

You seem to be suggesting that then only thing which affects how good you look is how much product you use.

No I'm not. I'm suggesting it accentuates my natural handsomeness (top work, Mother Nature), along with a decent haircut (which reminds me, I do need a haircut and will probably get one tomorrow) and some v.v.stylish dressing on my own part. You see jock001, it's great being an 8.5 but you need to maintain yourself - like you would with a fine classic car.

FTR (for the record) I do not possess a Boots Advantage Card, nor do I have "some REALLY fecking ugly women". Nor am I, for that matter, a "REALLY fecking ugly" woman.

That's not what I was suggesting at all, jock. Your powers of deduction are clearly comparable to your wrinkled prune face in a metaphorical sense. Wrinkled, sagging, worn, useless, shite.

I thought I made it pretty clear that it helps to maintain, accentuate (as yoda highlighted), and refresh. You then blundered in with your borderline sexist remarks regarding how only females should use face products and that they weren't "masculine" - or that was certainly your implication anyway. You're living in the past, jock.

I bet your bird is an absolute wildebeest.

That's not what I was suggesting at all, jock. Your powers of deduction are clearly comparable to your wrinkled prune face in a metaphorical sense. Wrinkled, sagging, worn, useless, shite.

I thought I made it pretty clear that it helps to maintain, accentuate (as yoda highlighted), and refresh. You then blundered in with your borderline sexist remarks regarding how only females should use face products and that they weren't "masculine" - or that was certainly your implication anyway. You're living in the past, jock.

I bet your bird is an absolute wildebeest.

OK dear.

Don't make your mascara run.

I use an old school safety razor and exfoliate before shaving,use good quality shaving soap with a brush,then afterwords after shave and moisturiser. I hve been told I look ten years younger than I am, usually by the ladies......

Until fairly recently, I also used an old-fashioned heavy steel razor with the two-edged blades. I didn't think a modern disposable multiblade plastic-handled job would be as good. I left the old razor in a hotel and had to buy some disposables - and they're much better, you know - sharper, closer shave with much less blood spilled.

I looked into these a while back, bloody expensive to get a good handle!

You can get a top rated razor eg. Edwin jagger ej 89 for round about the £20 mark. Add cheap blades off ebay and it works out a lot cheaper than cartridges. Loads of shaving forums for good advice too

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

great film !

You can get a top rated razor eg. Edwin jagger ej 89 for round about the £20 mark. Add cheap blades off ebay and it works out a lot cheaper than cartridges. Loads of shaving forums for good advice too

You can get a cut throat for under a fiver and blades cost penny's that's the cheapest way to shave.

You can get a cut throat for under a fiver and blades cost penny's that's the cheapest way to shave.

That's ok for wee c***s wae bumfluff. Some of us need sterner measures ;)

post-44711-0-30216100-1415396224.jpg

Archived