Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

A welcome win but it just papers over the cracks. First half we were rotten again. Murray finally sees what the rest of us already know and removes Scott and puts a proper striker on. Result: we actually look like scoring occasionally.

MOM for me Liam Fox. Thought he had a decent game today.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A welcome win but it just papers over the cracks. First half we were rotten again. Murray finally sees what the rest of us already know and removes Scott and puts a proper striker on. Result: we actually look like scoring occasionally.

MOM for me Liam Fox. Thought he had a decent game today.

This, although I thought Moon was the right call for man of the match.

If that late shot from the Cowdenbeath no 4 had gone in you could not have argued that they didn't deserve it. Considering they were at least 4 players down from their first 11 that is pretty worrying from our point of view.

The win gives us a good buffer but I would be surprised if our form picks up at all on today's evidence.

decent interview,would have better if he had come out and said we were poor in the first half and was asked to explain why it takes till the second half not just yesterday before he has us playing higher up the park

Don't think you were playing further up the park because of anything Murray said. Cowden always drop back second half and invite teams on.

It really was Nade that made the difference. Pushing, shoving and whatever he could get away with, but that's fair enough. We don't have anyone who can do that.

Wasn't too pleased about the assault on Gallacher though.

Don't think you were playing further up the park because of anything Murray said. Cowden always drop back second half and invite teams on.

It really was Nade that made the difference. Pushing, shoving and whatever he could get away with, but that's fair enough. We don't have anyone who can do that.

Wasn't too pleased about the assault on Gallacher though.

Wait, Nade was pushing and shoving? Your players were attempting to knock him left, right and centre. He was easily waltzing right through your players, which is what he's done with every team that he's come up against this season including hearts at Starks park a few months ago

Wait, Nade was pushing and shoving? Your players were attempting to knock him left, right and centre. He was easily waltzing right through your players, which is what he's done with every team that he's come up against this season including hearts at Starks park a few months ago

Does use his hands a lot, warned twice by the ref then booked. Wouldn't mind if we had someone who could rough up defenders a bit.

Never heard anyone say Nade waltzes past defenders. What was the score in that Hearts game when he was waltzing past defenders?

Does use his hands a lot, warned twice by the ref then booked. Wouldn't mind if we had someone who could rough up defenders a bit.

Never heard anyone say Nade waltzes past defenders. What was the score in that Hearts game when he was waltzing past defenders?

I never said he was scoring at the end of it, he did however walk through the defence and get himself one-on-one with the keeper twice in that game, then f*cked it up both times.

On the plus side, another three points. On the negative side, they were barely squeezed from a depleted bottom-of-the-league part time team at home. Just as well we're in a league made up of mostly shite teams, a few just ever so slightly more shite than we are.

On the plus side, another three points. On the negative side, they were barely squeezed from a depleted bottom-of-the-league part time team at home. Just as well we're in a league made up of mostly shite teams, a few just ever so slightly more shite than we are.

pessimistic outlook but sadly accurate.

If your issue is that the whole division, by and large, is not as good as you think it should be in terms of absolute standard then your problem is not with Murray. It's just some problem you've got that I can't really help you with. Have you thought about supporting Chelsea?

Archived