Looks like Catalonia didnt Sh1te it.

John Lambies Doos

Jesus Christ this part of the forum scares me. Democracy spoke, the Scottish spoke, the union was maintained and the people united, clearly the populace acknowledged that we are better together. As an English man living in Scotland I'm very happy with the outcome (never in doubt). The Catalonian issue is rather different though, desperation from the few remaining yessers by citing this as a valid comparison to Scottish independence. The parallel between raging Scottish nationalists and raging British nationalists (BNP) is delicious I must say, made all the more enjoyable when the raging Scottish nationalists don't notice the striking similarities. #rulebritannia

Jesus Christ this part of the forum scares me. Democracy spoke, the Scottish spoke, the union was maintained and the people united, clearly the populace acknowledged that we are better together. As an English man living in Scotland I'm very happy with the outcome (never in doubt). The Catalonian issue is rather different though, desperation from the few remaining yessers by citing this as a valid comparison to Scottish independence. The parallel between raging Scottish nationalists and raging British nationalists (BNP) is delicious I must say, made all the more enjoyable when the raging Scottish nationalists don't notice the striking similarities. #rulebritannia

Oh Reynard

Load of pish

Catalonians are clearly vile seperatists who absolutely despise the Spanish and all they stand for, they are only wanting independence because of their vile hatred of Spain and dont realise that Spain should rule them as they know best. I mean imagine wanting Catalonians to rule Catalonia that is crazy what are these deranged lunatics thinking?!?!?!

Also what will Catalonia do WITHOUT ANY OIL???? :o They have none to even run out. How will they be able to survive as a nation by putting up these barriers for themselves? Them wanting to rule themselves will mean that all the businesses they have will have to move across the border and into Spain....well thats if they make it through border control!!! :shutup

This really is troubling news, lets hope all Catalonians take a back step and realise they might actually have to witness slight change IF they were to go independent, I mean could they handle these changes as a nation? I hope for their sake they just crawl back into their box and forget about all this independence malarky, an independent Catalonia is a UTOPIA, a dream that should never happen. Lets hope that their masters Spain forgive them for this and dont punish them to badly for stepping out of line. :unsure2:

#Pray4Catalonia

You ever been to Spain? Are you supervised when on the internet or do your parents read over your shoulder?