Your team's worst player so far...

Devlin he just seems to stand out from the rest when the word 'mistake' has been mentioned

. Couldn't agree more, he has been responsible for a number of goals against us this season, third choice at centre back in my opinion.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Johnston doesn't look like he's going to cut it.

I'd be very sad if that's the case, any time I've seen him he's been quality and it's good to see young, exciting talent coming through.

For us GMS and Armstrong have been disappointing; hopefully Armstrong will bounce back, GMS is on his way. Ciftci needs therapy - not physical therapy - without it he will blow his chance of maximising his undoubted talents.

I'd go for Langfield.

Delighted he's been dropped. Wish we'd have punted him a couple years back.

Taylor has had a couple of dodgy games, but looks a lot more settled playing in front of Scott Brown. In fact, the whole defence does.

#DebtFreeAfc

He's a total w****r of a boy. Dundee will be well shot of him if he's finished there.

I'm sure he played against Dunfermline for the u20 team midweek on the wing. Didn't look interested at all.

It's a shame cause the way he played against Celtic shows he obviously is a decent player, but his attitude seems awful.

Just my opinion he set a high standard the first half of last season and then fell away and really hasn't set the heather alight this season.

So that means he won't cut it? You've said yourself that he's previously performed well in this league, which suggests even more that this is a blip.

I can't remember a season when so many 1st team players at St Mirren have been such abject shite. Someone mentioned Kello earlier in the thread and he's a good shout. WTF has happened to the guy? Has he decided that this is his last season and doesn't give a toss about his reputation hurtling round the u-bend? (curiously, I had heard a rumour during close season that he was chucking it then). In any event, it seems he's already in retirement, and necking two bottles of shiraz on a Friday night while watching The Walking Dead until 4.30am.

McAusland has been horrible this season, too. I've tried so hard to give this lad the benefit of the doubt but couldn't bring myself to while sitting through the United match in Paisley. I soiled myself uncontrollably every time the ball came withing 30 yards of him.

Depressingly, even our stand-out players of previous seasons such as McGinn and McLean seem to have been tainted by the abomination that has been the Wee Tam Gamble.

Aye, you guessed it....I'm working my way through our entire squad.

In terms of the new guys brought in by Craig. Jesus wept! Genuinely, these guys are at a standard I'd expect of a team struggling to avoid relegation from the 2nd tier (3rd, even?) of Scottish football. Just bloody awful.

Anyone who thinks Thompson is going to ride back in on his white charger and salvage this season is utterly delusional. This squad is as bad as I can remember in 10 years. I'd even say it is poorer than Lennon's first season shower. On paper, it shouldn't be, as we have players such as McGinn, McLean, Tesselaar, and Kello featuring, but as a unit they are hopeless, and I'm afraid that buffoon in the dugout carries the can for that.

Dearie me....where are the razor blades?

I can't remember a season when so many 1st team players at St Mirren have been such abject shite. Someone mentioned Kello earlier in the thread and he's a good shout. WTF has happened to the guy? Has he decided that this is his last season and doesn't give a toss about his reputation hurtling round the u-bend? (curiously, I had heard a rumour during close season that he was chucking it then). In any event, it seems he's already in retirement, and necking two bottles of shiraz on a Friday night while watching The Walking Dead until 4.30am.

McAusland has been horrible this season, too. I've tried so hard to give this lad the benefit of the doubt but couldn't bring myself to while sitting through the United match in Paisley. I soiled myself uncontrollably every time the ball came withing 30 yards of him.

Depressingly, even our stand-out players of previous seasons such as McGinn and McLean seem to have been tainted by the abomination that has been the Wee Tam Gamble.

Aye, you guessed it....I'm working my way through our entire squad.

In terms of the new guys brought in by Craig. Jesus wept! Genuinely, these guys are at a standard I'd expect of a team struggling to avoid relegation from the 2nd tier (3rd, even?) of Scottish football. Just bloody awful.

Anyone who thinks Thompson is going to ride back in on his white charger and salvage this season is utterly delusional. This squad is as bad as I can remember in 10 years. I'd even say it is poorer than Lennon's first season shower. On paper, it shouldn't be, as we have players such as McGinn, McLean, Tesselaar, and Kello featuring, but as a unit they are hopeless, and I'm afraid that buffoon in the dugout carries the can for that.

Dearie me....where are the razor blades?

????

Dunno if I'd say he's the worst player, but Ciftci is beginning to piss me off, and I don't think it'll be too long before the fans begin to turn on him.

He has moments of brilliance which result in goals, but, for me, these are beginning be outweighed by his greed while in possession (particularly when others have a far better chance of scoring than he does), his wee tantrums when he doesn't get the ball passed within 17mm of his feet, and his almost constant ability to be offside.

So that means he won't cut it? You've said yourself that he's previously performed well in this league, which suggests even more that this is a blip.

Good argument well put

So the same can be said about Pasca who is your panto villan in a blue and white shirt. Or are all dissenters talking shite ?

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Fox.

Never like to nominate a worst player but Fox certainly swithers between brilliant and well and truly found out. Ryan Stevenson is shaping up to be another signing who always plays well against Thistle but has kippers for feet in red and yellow.

Scott Fox.

Never like to nominate a worst player but Fox certainly swithers between brilliant and well and truly found out. Ryan Stevenson is shaping up to be another signing who always plays well against Thistle but has kippers for feet in red and yellow.

Archived