The Playoff Picture 2014

lichtie23

With Fitzpatrick going down I'm feeling more confident of our chances even though the offense has struggled as of late. I'd like to think we can beat the Texans and Browns and secure the WC spot but I never count my chickens. We'd need the Steelers (vs Bengals) and Bengals (vs Denver) to lose games though. I've picked the most likely.

Chiefs have plenty to play for as they need 2 wins too have a chance of the playoffs, so that could be a great game in Pittsburgh.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiefs have plenty to play for as they need 2 wins too have a chance of the playoffs, so that could be a great game in Pittsburgh.

This is very true. I think we have the easier run in but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed to get a division win. We'll probably lose it to Cincy or Pitt in the wildcard round though!

Seahawks at Cardinals this weekend, will decide the NFC West and possibly No1 seeding in the NFC (unless I've missed something again?)

If Seattle win but lose against the Rams and the Cardinals beat the 49ers then the Cardinals are NFC West Champions. (12-4 vs 11-5)

If Seattle win but lose against the Rams and the Cardinals beat the 49ers then the Cardinals are NFC West Champions. (12-4 vs 11-5)

Yeah I was aware there was a week left and I certainly wasn't writing off the Rams as they are good opponents. I'll change my original statement from "will" to "could"!

Bear in mind we don't have a great choice in QB's even if they were all fit. Expect little to change as we try to get Blue & Foster to run the ball most of the game, with the odd deep throw to Hopkins thrown in for good measure.

Bear in mind we don't have a great choice in QB's even if they were all fit. Expect little to change as we try to get Blue & Foster to run the ball most of the game, with the odd deep throw to Hopkins thrown in for good measure.

Hopefully Andre Johnson back as well

Yeah I was aware there was a week left and I certainly wasn't writing off the Rams as they are good opponents. I'll change my original statement from "will" to "could"!

I meant no offense! I just thought by 'will' you maybe got the records mixed up or something. Just wanted to clarify :)

Also I'm very jealous you guys have OBJ. Think you can get a playoff push in the next few years?

Seahawks WILL win their last two games against the house of Cards and the lambs.

I WILL be upset if we don't make the Championship game at least.

GO HAWKS V

Even if they have to play their playoff games on the road? (hypothetically)

I meant no offense! I just thought by 'will' you maybe got the records mixed up or something. Just wanted to clarify :)

Also I'm very jealous you guys have OBJ. Think you can get a playoff push in the next few years?

None taken, none at all. I thought I'd better change it before the resident Rams fans start getting uppity and accusing me of pumping fake crowd noise into the stadium!! ;)

Seahawks at Cardinals this weekend, will decide the NFC West and possibly No1 seeding in the NFC (unless I've missed something again?)

ku-xlarge.gif?w=600

Even if they have to play their playoff games on the road? (hypothetically)

My scenario WILL ensure home advantage! We would take The Cowgirls or Pack on the road anyways.

Eagles to beat Skins & Giants, Cards to beat Hawks, Lions to beat the Bears, Packers to beat the Buccs, and then Rams to win on the final day to make everyone happy. :ph34r:

That will only make me happy if the 'Skins beat the Cowboys to see them blow a Win and In scenario for the third time running (second in three against the 'Skins)....

Archived