Job Recommendations for Nicola after the SNP

Clarkston5

Dont bother arguing with them 2 p***ks its a waste of time. FWIW i want gaelic to survive and flourish, im not a speaker but i do apreciate its uniquenes. The reality doesnt look so promising however, having spoke to some people from thee areas the story ive got is that its mostly elderly people who natter away in gaelic all day every day to each other. youngsters may have some knowledge all the way up to full fluency but tend to speak a b*****dised english/scots with a few gaelic words chucked in. IF this is true then as a linving breathing language its fucked!

Basically much the same as happened in Shetland with broad Shetland in other words, so in a few decades all that will be left is the politically motivated hobbyists campaigning to keep their cottage industry gravy train going.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it?

Got any figures here?

Yeah I do. Thanks for asking. Not that I'm going to bother digging them out for a bigot like you but in the under 20s Gaelic is on the increase.

Yeah I do thanks for asking. Would be wasted on a bigot like you who's mind is made up but rest assured it is growing in the

Is it?

Got any figures here?

Gaelic medium figures for one. The census for another.

Aye, would love it to be taught in more schools but the teachers are just not there at present. My kids speak it anyway so we probably won't send them to the local GME school.

No. Its right actually.

You are wrong. Go and learn your history.

Btw, Welsh was never spoken here. Brythonnic maybe but I'm sure you know the difference.

Just cos you're a Brit *** doesn't mean you have to be ignorant. Or pretend to be.

WTF are you talking about? Come back to me when you can form a coherent sentence.

You understand homophobia about as well as you understand economics

They're like waens who here someone calling them names like fanny, idiot stinky etc and just say it back. we say Rangers fans are bigots becuase they are intolerant and preach hatred of other religions and races. they think and act and sing in a manner which shows they believe themselves as white protestants to be superior and other races and religions to be inferior. . thy say "Naw mate youre a bigot!

Archived