Queens v Raith

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who are in and out for Raith in this game, I'm sure we'll be going with the same squad as last week?

Not read the Fife Free Press from yesterday which normally tells us any injury situations. Think we might only have Barr and Cuthbert out.

So who are in and out for Raith in this game, I'm sure we'll be going with the same squad as last week?

I'll be p*ssed off if Reilly doesn't start for us. Neither Lyle or Baird did enough at Easter Road to warrant him remaining on the bench. Other than that I'd be expecting 'As You Were'.

It's just off Burns' Statue. Head towards The Venue nightclub but keep walking for a daft wee bit and it'll be on your right hand side.

Right you ya c**t, I'll cut you some slack as you were only trying to help but FFS, N' Dulge, I'll let that sink in for a minute.

The place looks like the inside of a hoor's fridge, don't ask, full of c***s drinking watered down water and breathing air out of a can and no sign of Scampi Fries to be seen.

The Hole I The Wa it is then.

Right you ya c**t, I'll cut you some slack as you were only trying to help but FFS, N' Dulge, I'll let that sink in for a minute.

The place looks like the inside of a hoor's fridge, don't ask, full of c***s drinking watered down water and breathing air out of a can and no sign of Scampi Fries to be seen.

Not your kinda place then, Zen?

It'll be shut by January, if not before.

Archived