Queens v Raith

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the advance party of the rovers travelling support is enjoying the dumfries nightlife.I take it the ticket point is where it was last season next to the away turnstiles.

According to the link the old one is inaccessible now & there's now one right next to the away end, sure we'll find out when we get there, that's what I did one of the times before I had no idea where it was

Thats the same as last season liam

It's not the same as last season. It's not even the same as last week.

The ticket office tomorrow will be far nearer the away turnstiles than it was before. It is the far side of them rathe than in between the home and away turnstiles. Major building workon that stand has started this week.

It's just off Burns' Statue. Head towards The Venue nightclub but keep walking for a daft wee bit and it'll be on your right hand side.

I am holding you personally responsible for the naming of this shithole, I hope you are happy, ya daft wee bit.

I am holding you personally responsible for the naming of this shithole, I hope you are happy, ya daft wee bit.

Haha! Sorry, I did say I had only looked in, in my defence! I think it only fair that as an apology I give you the name of the best place in the toon. Head down to the Sands and enter a lovely wee watering hole named The World's End. Enjoy!!

;-)

The ticket office tomorrow will be far nearer the away turnstiles than it was before. It is the far side of them rathe than in between the home and away turnstiles. Major building workon that stand has started this week.

Is this where the new changing rooms are going SD. Whats planned for the old changing rooms ?

Tell us more.

Archived