Georgia v Scotland - Fri 4th September

callum-ayr

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of the Tartan Army are staying in hotels and hostels around Freedom Square, that's why I'm staying at the other side of town.

This looks good if you want to be in that area: http://www.booking.com/hotel/ge/aleksandria.en-gb.html?aid=304142;sid=23227fd93c0d20496ed1527b789ca6fe;dcid=1;checkin=2015-09-03;checkout=2015-09-04;dist=0;group_adults=1;group_children=0;no_rooms=1;req_adults=1;req_children=0;type=total&

If anyone is looking for somewhere to muck about with the group tables/3rd place team rankings then I found an excel spreadsheet where you can input the results. Link is below:

http://eexcel.co.uk/2014/10/uefa-euro-2016-qualifying-schedule-in-excel-spreadsheet/

Unfortunately the workbook has some bugs. I emailed the guy who made it and he fixed most of them but the 3rd placed team rankings (on SUM sheet) are not working correctly on the current sheet. He emailed me the updated version with the correct 3rd places this morning but hasn't updated the post yet with it.

For anyone still to book, or looking to book, flights to Georgia i managed to get a pretty good deal today. Flight details are:

Glasgow - London STN (Ryanair) - £14

London GTW - Tbilisi (via Istanbul) & Tbilisi - London GTW (Via Kiev) - £357

London STN - Glasgow (Ryanair) - £27.

3rd -5th (although there's next to no price difference for the 6th) for £398.

Best i could managed to do.

I think most of the Tartan Army are staying in hotels and hostels around Freedom Square, that's why I'm staying at the other side of town.

This looks good if you want to be in that area: http://www.booking.com/hotel/ge/aleksandria.en-gb.html?aid=304142;sid=23227fd93c0d20496ed1527b789ca6fe;dcid=1;checkin=2015-09-03;checkout=2015-09-04;dist=0;group_adults=1;group_children=0;no_rooms=1;req_adults=1;req_children=0;type=total&

Im in the same hotel i was in,in 2007 the marriot

Might as well put this in here. Germany v Poland, predictions? I think Germany will sort themselves out and win maybe 2-1 or 3-1. Assuming we beat Georgia :unsure: and Ireland pump Gibraltar, that would leave the group with Germany on 16 points, us and Poland on 14 and Ireland on 12. Squeaky bum time indeed. Every game now is huge.

Don't forget the massive ex-pat Scottish community living in Georgia.

Make that 1,002.

There's definitely atleast 1 guy. Guy on the TA board met a bird over there in 2007 I'm sure I read and stayed. He must be punching.

There's definitely atleast 1 guy. Guy on the TA board met a bird over there in 2007 I'm sure I read and stayed. He must be punching.

Theres loads of scottish fans dotted about from matches,i know 4 in estonia and 3 in sweden

Theres loads of scottish fans dotted about from matches,i know 4 in estonia and 3 in sweden

I was a bawhair away from going down to meet a lassie in London that id met after the Nigeria game. Ended up drunkenly going home with the ex when I got home and deleted her number incase the ex picked up my phone and got angry.

Gutted

I was a bawhair away from going down to meet a lassie in London that id met after the Nigeria game. Ended up drunkenly going home with the ex when I got home and deleted her number incase the ex picked up my phone and got angry.

Gutted

You should have put it under a guys name. Besides, what sort of mental case checks their boyfriends phone?

Better off shot of her.

Gutted

Just put it in your phone as Stevie Broon, me and monkman got told this tactic a few years ago by a bird. Every town has a Steven Brown, so to have that name in your phone wouldn't cause any suspicion. Unless by some small chance they read this now, then jobs fucked.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived