Georgia v Scotland - Fri 4th September

callum-ayr

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the consequences of being selected for pick up and then finding out the day before travel your hamster has cancer and you can't go?

I think they'll ask for proof of your travel arrangements.

Tickets been posted yet? That stadium looked impressive for the Super Cup. Seems odd that it would be there if there is construction work going on?

No, talk on TAMB that they haven't received the tickets yet and that it could possibly be a pick up in Georgia. If this is the case, I would imagine there would be quite a few phone calls about funerals and sickness to the SFA.

No, talk on TAMB that they haven't received the tickets yet and that it could possibly be a pick up in Georgia. If this is the case, I would imagine there would be quite a few phone calls about funerals and sickness to the SFA.

The posters on Tamb constantly contradict each other with supposed inside knowledge. I doubt the SFA will want the hassle of returning postage payments, especially to those who paid an extra £7.50 for special delivery, or the palaver of distributing up to 2000 tickets in Tbilisi. They might ask for proof of travel though.

The posters on Tamb constantly contradict each other with supposed inside knowledge. I doubt the SFA will want the hassle of returning postage payments, especially to those who paid an extra £7.50 for special delivery, or the palaver of distributing up to 2000 tickets in Tbilisi. They might ask for proof of travel though.

Yeah, however they might not get the choice if the tickets aren't posted to the SFA on time. As far as I'm aware, they haven't received them yet. Obviously would be a lot easier to have them before we travel.

The problem last time was that the tickets never arrived from the Georgian fa

Random collection happens all the time I am sure. Maybe theyll up the percentage.

This. I think it will be a small minority who actually get tickets sent out to them and the rest to pick up in Georgia. Seen a few on Facebook saying they've been randomly selected to pick up already.

Guest bernardblack

Would start Griffiths for both games with Naismith behind him.

This. We have to play a striker with goals in him

Only 2 I know have been asked to collect, that's 2 out of 15 odd.

There's a few on TAMB saying they've been told to collect, but the ones who haven't and are still waiting for the post wouldn't bother posting yet seeing as the tickets only arrived in Glasgow yesterday.

Out of interest, what happens if you're asked to collect and don't because you're a dirty harvester? Black mark against the name? Nothing at all? Fed to Hampden Roary? Hung, drawn and quartered by a Carling representative at the next home game?

Archived