Scottish Labour in Despair.

Baxter Parp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long way to go yet, am in it for he long haul, you

now where is that sheepdog

What you and your sheepdog get up to is entirely your business.

This notion that we have to reach out to the 55 to be in the position to win a future referendum, doesn't really wash with me. Most of the No voters I've came across, have now completely switched off, whereas Yes has become a progressive movement. If there was another shot at it in the near future, half the no vote would be no shows at the polls IMO. So for the time-being anyway, there'll be no hugs and kisses from me, I'll continue to call them for what they are. Let them feel shame.

Just because some No voters are not still living this 24/7 does not mean they have switched off, but I do agree there will be thousands of people who have, but that probably true on both sides, on the subject of whether "Yes" has become a progressive movement, depends on if you mean by "shouting louder" means being progressive, that is a different debate, how you can come to the opinion that there will be a reduction in number of "no" voters who turn out baffles me, but I would say one thing always beware of the silent majority

Just because some No voters are not still living this 24/7 does not mean they have switched off, but I do agree there will be thousands of people who have, but that probably true on both sides, on the subject of whether "Yes" has become a progressive movement, depends on if you mean by "shouting louder" means being progressive, that is a different debate, how you can come to the opinion that there will be a reduction in number of "no" voters who turn out baffles me, but I would say one thing always beware of the silent majority

BritNats are oppressed. Jim Murphy is progressive. You believe this shite?

BritNats are oppressed. Jim Murphy is progressive. Do you believe this?

Love what you did there, used the quote then wrote something else, quality D- must do better

Haven't the NO voters been turned off since the very start of the referendum? I wonder how many of them knew that there was a referendum until the BBC told them about it on the last day.

:lol::lol: :lol: , still at this garbage, are you a disciple of the departed "Confi"?

• 1 month later...

Labour's Ian Gray sends out email attacking the FM saying she benefits most from free school meals.

Problem being she doesn't have any kids........OUCH! And you wonder why he was utterly humiliated in the last Holyrood election :lol::lol::lol:

I'd maybe take the accusation of Yes voters being sheep-like semi seriously if it wasn't the word for word identical patter of various indistinguishable Unionist posters. The irony isn't lost on this particular NatPrat.

Sounds like the words of a CDU Onionist.

I'd maybe take the accusation of Yes voters being sheep-like semi seriously if it wasn't the word for word identical patter of various indistinguishable Unionist posters. The irony isn't lost on this particular NatPrat.

Come off it. You are suffering from a detached rectum.We all know there are plenty of ScotNatPrats with plenty to say, but wouldn't during iRef so as not to upset the apple cart before the horses bolted, and hide the truth and pain of separation. Reasoning was futile. All part of the hive mentality.

Unionist are now getting on with there lives, which includes poking fun at the defeated Borg. It is clear that the Unionist are the United Federation of Planets, and the ScotNatPrats are the Borg.

Is this BritNats then? Seething with the SNP. Some NatPrat patter.

The point in using short staccato sentences is to provide emphasis and attract the reader attention. Your ramblings are merely unintelligible.

You are a prat. Please don't despair. Go away.

Come off it. You are suffering from a detached rectum.We all know there are plenty of ScotNatPrats with plenty to say, but wouldn't during iRef so as not to upset the apple cart before the horses bolted, and hide the truth and pain of separation. Reasoning was futile. All part of the hive mentality.

Unionist are now getting on with there lives, which includes poking fun at the defeated Borg. It is clear that the Unionist are the United Federation of Planets, and the ScotNatPrats are the Borg.

Well, if we must bring "Star Trek" references to the table:

"I know you. I was like you once, but then I opened my eyes. Open your eyes, Captain. Why is the Federation so obsessed with the Maquis? We've never harmed you. And yet we're constantly arrested and charged with terrorism. Starships chase us through the Badlands and our supporters are harassed and ridiculed. Why? Because we've left the Federation, and that's the one thing you can't accept. Nobody leaves paradise. Everyone should want to be in the Federation. Hell, you even want the Cardassians to join. You're only sending them replicators because one day they can take their "rightful place" on the Federation Council. You know, in some ways you're even worse than the Borg. At least they tell you about their plans for assimilation. You're more insidious. You assimilate people and they don't even know it."

- Michael Eddington

Archived