P&B Out of the Loop

He was posting some pretty borderline racist and sexist stuff I think, and he had Hitler as his avatar so not overly surprised he's been binned. A terrible poster in the main anyway.

never really noticed him as lichtieforlife but using the nicknames thread basis I'd name his YJS account Thrush.

Lichties posts were all removed when he got banned, so I assume his contribution in that thread will be solely quoted posts?

Turboshandy is a beast?

I can't remember what thread it was (must have been something about the age difference between posters and their partners) but recently he posted saying that the he met his partner when he was 27 and he is 12 years older and they're now married. Utter beast, who unsurprisingly took a load of abuse and disappeared pronto.

• 1 month later...

My warning was for referring to someone who has a soft spot for Celtic (1320 Lichtie) as a tim. Yet strangely a Celtic fan on last week's Dundee v Celtic thread didn't get a warning for saying "It's a great time to be a tim".

I'm still waiting on Mr X to explain the reasoning behind my warning.