P&B Out of the Loop

What thread was this in? :lol:

You're welcome.

Takes a few pages, but it gets there in the end.

Not sure why UltraJambo was banned in the end TBH :1eye

Edit: some quality work from SSI on there who, IIRC, had to end up patiently explaining that he wasn't in Edinburgh and couldn't have square-goed (square-gone?) even if he'd wanted to. Also the debut of the Vince McMahon Strut GIF, as memory serves. I'm not reading the whole thing again :lol:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

What's the deal with Weetabox Bhoy/Seamus and the whole Dave Coaches thing?

bhoy who invented weetabix is magee

bhoy who invented weetabix and Dave Coaches had a conversation with each other in a Celtic/Dundee thread, and was outed by Tynieness as posting from the same IP

P&B has a long memory

bhoy who invented weetabix is magee

bhoy who invented weetabix and Dave Coaches had a conversation with each other in a Celtic/Dundee thread, and was outed by Tynieness as posting from the same IP

P&B has a long memory

Ah, I see. Pretty sure I read that at the time too :lol:

So who's Seamus these days? And is BWIW actually Magee, or just suspected?

There was a while there I was wondering if everyone was Magee; it was like McCarthy-era America :shutup

I miss Dryhorce (or however he spelled it) too. I guess he just got a bit too annoying for the regulars on the Tartan Army forum. Absolute genius if you were just dipping in now and then, though.

I miss Dryhorce (or however he spelled it) too. I guess he just got a bit too annoying for the regulars on the Tartan Army forum. Absolute genius if you were just dipping in now and then, though.

Yeah that was the problem, he had some moments of absolute hilarity that had me in stitches but there were far too many shite posts that just destroyed every thread in there. When he started coming into all the Ayr threads and going throughout the forum too it became incredibly annoying.

Mubtumbo though.