Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have any of the Hibs posters ever commented on football matters relating to Hibs? Asking for a friend.

It's a rarity. Only example I can think of was a long discussion about the prospect of us signing strikers after some shoulder biting Cowdenbeath slaver insisted we'd be near the bottom of the table with only Cummings and Handling up front.

Since then we've signed three strikers and those two haven't partnered each other once.

Hibs P&B Krew = Ken their fitba 8)

I may just go downhill make up a load of fake sources and become a tannoy man, then I can claim the utter roaster over wasps1;);)

:D wasps1 makes it look easy to switch off the rubbish song that is playing RIGHT at the moment the ref blows his whistle to start the match, but I'm sure it takes hours of careful practise.

:D wasps1 makes it look easy to switch off the rubbish song that is playing RIGHT at the moment the ref blows his whistle to start the match, but I'm sure it takes hours of careful practise.

He really doesn't considering last season he only turned it downward if you were near any of the speakers you could still hear it :lol::lol:

Oh God. Please, Wasps1, please turn the music off when the teams come out. Even better, just turn the music off altogether.

Stick Sportsound on so we can listen to Richard Gordon and Chick Young pretend not to utterly despise each other :P

Plain and simply, I think it is an absolutely shocking decision. Who are these people? I want to know who these people are, I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.

Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision.

Are you going to hand in your resignation to P&B and tell them you want 750 thousand greenies before you go?

Hopefully you'll get them in monthly instalment so you can still post every week.

Oh God. Please, Wasps1, please turn the music off when the teams come out. Even better, just turn the music off altogether.

Stick Sportsound on so we can listen to Richard Gordon and Chick Young pretend not to utterly despise each other :P

I reckon we just get the audio of DJ having a meltdown when we beat rangers and play that on loop before kick off

Queen of the South

Best = Palmy_Cammy - A pretty sound poster and is usually spot on with what he says. Special mentions to Swarley, Monkman, 19QOS19

Worst - SUPERSOUTH - Just a bit simple, with unnecessarily CAPITALS to enhance his point. Probabaly should have given it to booitsme7 for posting almost entirely in word association.

Fanx babe! Love you too :wub::D

Archived