Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. That's the pair of you marked doon. Remind me of who you support ;)

Apparently I am a follower of a diddy big league team who post about Rangers.

That puts you in the overwhelming majority of P&B posters but doesn't answer my question ;)

No its Lochgelly. If you're capable of using your computer through the slavers, you'll be able to right click on the image, select "Google search image" and it'll show you where the image is from. Its a fairly simple thing that should help you from making a complete c**t of yourself in future, although I'm not entirely sure you want to avoid that seeing as you're acting like a two year old who thinks getting attention for being a complete idiot is somehow a good thing.

It is not Lochgelly! I love it when a poster mocks another for making a c**t of themselves as they make a complete c**t of it.

Sakes. Few rounds with the Lochgelly would get this thread in order, methinks.

I love all of you, even the utter cuntrags, so I'll have to vote myself as worst poster.

Sodje's certainly made quite an impression on you in your 26days on this site.

His fawning over James Mclean was pretty hard to forget. In fairness i was going to suggest EGB for his similar circle jerk attempts to praise James Mclean but he's banned so it's kind of pointless.

His fawning over James Mclean was pretty hard to forget. In fairness i was going to suggest EGB for his similar circle jerk attempts to praise James Mclean but he's banned so it's kind of pointless.

Good player.

Archived