Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking prices, frankly. Will hopefully be dragging the whole family along, and the travel's going to be the most expensive part. Making our way to McDiarmid on the buses should be entertaining :P

Cracking prices, frankly.

Indeed. Free tickets for U12s is spot on, and I'm intrigued by the Fan Zone, which is apparently going to be spectacular! I imagine it will involve bars, entertainment e.g. live music, a big screen or two etc

Sounds like the SPFL and Petrofac Training have put a fair bit of thought into this to make the most of the day. Up to them both now to market it to the max and get fans buying tickets.

Promises to be a great day out! :D

Perth is rubbish to get to on the train but other than that this all seems good to me. Will try and make it along if possible.

Hardly a big issue for Alloa fans but there's no trains between Alloa and Stirling that day due to engineering works. It's a replacement bus service to Stirling then a train to Perth for anyone wanting to do so. Supporters buses will be the quickest route to Perth.

The game shouldn't be at McDiarmid. EEP or TFS were the most obvious options.

Then again McDiarmid is within an hours drive from both Alloa and Livingston. I wouldn't let that put me off watching my team in a cup final.

It is the challenge cup tbf, I couldn't be arsed going upto Dundee on a Tuesday to see Dunfermline play in it, at least this is on the weekend.

It is the challenge cup tbf, I couldn't be arsed going upto Dundee on a Tuesday to see Dunfermline play in it, at least this is on the weekend.

The Challenge Cup final can be a great occasion.

I remember us beating your lot at Dens. We were backed by over 4000 fans.

Dundee vs Inverness had over 8000 fans in total a few years ago as well.

Archived