Ally McCoist, Pie and Bovril decides?

I know there is a thread on Sevco's greatest ever manager and much of the discussion on him is spread among a good number of threads, but how about a poll?

Lets see what the P&B masses think of his current position with Scotland's best known comedy club.

I'll keep this open for a week or until there is a change of position at Rangers so it doesn't spread any discussion over too many threads.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realise that the Glasgow based msm and braindead fuds like DJ etc. will latch onto the results of this poll?

They will then publish it as conclusive proof that the whole of scottish football from Dingwall to Stranraer think that the fat one is doing a magnificent job under the most unfair and adverse of circumstances. They will also claim that to a man/woman every fan in the land can't wait 'till this vermin clone of a disgraced, deceased club are restored to their " rightful " :1eye place!!

You do realise that the Glasgow based msm and braindead fuds like DJ etc. will latch onto the results of this poll?

They will then publish it as conclusive proof that the whole of scottish football from Dingwall to Stranraer think that the fat one is doing a magnificent job under the most unfair and adverse of circumstances. They will also claim that to a man/woman every fan in the land can't wait 'till this vermin clone of a disgraced, deceased club are restored to their " rightful " :1eye place!!

And who's to say they are wrong if you look at it from a wider perspective?. So set aside your differences past and present with this club and think about what is best for Rangers and Scottish Football.

I forgot to mention that would be outstanding if this poll was taken by other media as a clear indication of the strength of feeling towards keeping Ally in his job.

ally_mccoist-368699.jpg

Really? Vote yes everyone - let's keep Ally in his rightful place as the Rangers manager :-)

I voted to get him tae f**k. Reason being, I think the next appointment will turn out to be as equally hilarious and it's the next stage in the development process of the long running joke.

This is a fantastic vote of confidence to Ally from many football fans around Scotland. And a reminder that there was good news earlier in the week that Tunisian International defender Bilel Mohsni decided to stay on which is great news for the Ally and the team in their challenge for the Championship title. Sadly if Ally does leave its likely Rangers will also lose their international players like Mohsni. If Ally and the boys are to go up this season it would be great if Rangers can grace the Premiership with that standard of player and I can't wait for my team to have another crack at Rangers.

Great stuff from football supporters everywhere and keep the votes coming, every vote isolates the minority of haters that want Ally to leave his beloved club.

1392992359-902.jpg

I voted to get him tae f**k. Reason being, I think the next appointment will turn out to be as equally hilarious and it's the next stage in the development process of the long running joke.

It's very unlikely that the next person can prove to be as hopeless as McCoist.

He simply must stay in post.

It's very unlikely that the next person can prove to be as hopeless as McCoist.He simply must stay in post.

I was going to suggest John Brown but thought i better not tempt fate.

What was the score when your club went up against the tactical genius that is Super Ally?

Anyway i voted No.

Not that long ago your likes was praising Ally for sticking with the club in its darkest days. The man lives and breathes Rangers, its his life and he has always given 110% for the club both as player and manager. Well I hope you're proud of yourself.

So tell me losing to a team that plays in the same league as yours is worth more than beating 3 teams from the league above including my team which is currently 2nd in the Premiership?.

What do you Rangers fans want Ally to do so that you will be happy with him, win the Champions League??.

Not that long ago your likes was praising Ally for sticking with the club in its darkest days. The man lives and breathes Rangers, its his life and he has always given 110% for the club both as player and manager. Well I hope you're proud of yourself.

So tell me losing to a team that plays in the same league as yours is worth more than beating 3 teams from the league above including my team which is currently 2nd in the Premiership?.

What do you Rangers fans want Ally to do so that you will be happy with him, win the Champions League??.

So your club , who are sitting second in the premiership, lost to Super Allys Rangers?????

Oh and to all those who put that down to the highlanders having on Off day. How have Rangers got on against the other clubs they have played from the top league?

Archived