Scheme rats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently moved from Leith to Gorgie. f**k knows why, Gorgie is hell on earth.

I lived in Polwarth 7-8 years ago and moved back to the West of Edinburgh about 18 months ago. Dalry and Gorgie have gone downhill in that time, Dalry Road in particular is now a haven for dodgy characters, especially during the day.

I'm quite impressed he managed to spell 'ultra' correctly in his username.

Depends if that was what he was trying to spell...

ETA: (Probably would have been better had I read that over before posting)

I recently moved from Leith to Gorgie. f**k knows why, Gorgie is hell on earth.

I lived in Polwarth 7-8 years ago and moved back to the West of Edinburgh about 18 months ago. Dalry and Gorgie have gone downhill in that time, Dalry Road in particular is now a haven for dodgy characters, especially during the day.

I've lived in Gorgie for a fair few years, and like the area very much. As I'm a man of exquisite tastes, this surely counts for a lot.

Are you gonna be on the telly? Get a dug and call it bullet then get a no bad looking junkie burd and just scum up for the cameras. The public would love you.

Get some proper P&Bisms on national telly too, such as "that scheme goblin Chantelle and her cockwomble boyfriend up the road are just scrambling for relevance, someone should kick her in the pie..." etc.

Get some proper P&Bisms on national telly too, such as "that scheme goblin Chantelle and her cockwomble boyfriend up the road are just scrambling for relevance, someone should kick her in the pie..." etc.

You want some, you minter? Be very specific.

Its meant to say ur maw comrad, a bet u beat the meat to Jeremy Kyle gettin ur daily bit of ruff

Terrific, try not to drool on your keyboard. You should consider returning to those authentic Danny Dyer hooligan films and posting less on here.

This reminds me of a Petershill fan I saw today wearing one of the worst efforts at a Stone Island copy I've ever seen. It was a Primark jumper with two SI badges sown on. I always wonder, are the stupid enough to think other folk are fooled, or are they so incredibly stupid they themselves don't know it's snide?

This reminds me of a Petershill fan I saw today wearing one of the worst efforts at a Stone Island copy I've ever seen. It was a Primark jumper with two SI badges sown on. I always wonder, are the stupid enough to think other folk are fooled, or are they so incredibly stupid they themselves don't know it's snide?

Tbf to the guy it would probably be more stupid to spend £250 on a real stone island jumper...!

Tbf to the guy it would probably be more stupid to spend £250 on a real stone island jumper...!

Fair point, but if he thought the Primark one was a genuine SI he might have paid three figures for it anyway. :lol:

You want some, you minter? Be very specific.

Or, pretend to be a different poster on P & B completely, act a complete ball bag and keep telling everyone that you post as xxxx on P & B. Whoever is pissing you off the most at the time should be your inspiriation. Who would you pick ?

Archived