Scheme rats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Av got to admit ma place is a complete f**kin shithole, a stay in Stevenston and channel 5 are tryinh to get benefit street filmed here! F**k off we know its a shit hole! Dont make some lazy c**t famous while we pay for there fucking giros! I do feel sorry for the genuine people who want to work, wit chance will they have when the guy doing the interviews knows ur from benefit f**kin street. C**ts!!

Where else is a shithole?

Are you gonna be on the telly? Get a dug and call it bullet then get a no bad looking junkie burd and just scum up for the cameras. The public would love you.

Av got to admit ma place is a complete f**kin shithole, a stay in Stevenston and channel 5 are tryinh to get benefit street filmed here! F**k off we know its a shit hole! Dont make some lazy c**t famous while we pay for there fucking giros! I do feel sorry for the genuine people who want to work, wit chance will they have when the guy doing the interviews knows ur from benefit f**kin street. C**ts!!

Where else is a shithole?

Your teams shit cos its got no fans

Its ok yer maw makes up for that by pumping the 4 fans that we have

Was going to post "you want some?!" then realised it was completely the wrong context for that post :lol:

Guest honestrae95

I just google mapped Stevenston, though it was part of the Greater Glesge.

Worst than Saltcoats ffs it must be grim

Stevenson is by far the worst of the three.

Archived