Scheme rats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Pilton

You hear about the wee scrote that burnt down the church? He's apparantly posted on his facebook page "it'll stop them muslims from praying haha". It was a catholic church.

The guy who stabbed the delivery driver a while ago, whose brother was in jail for manslaughter for killing Simon Tan at lochend, mum is pumping half of the wee neds in muirhouse and west pilton. Next wave of HIV/AIDS in north edinburgh.

West Pilton, Muirhouse & Royston. grim places. majority of nice enough folk but the scum of the earth seem to rule.

You hear about the wee scrote that burnt down the church? He's apparantly posted on his facebook page "it'll stop them muslims from praying haha". It was a catholic church.

The guy who stabbed the delivery driver a while ago, whose brother was in jail for manslaughter for killing Simon Tan at lochend, mum is pumping half of the wee neds in muirhouse and west pilton. Next wave of HIV/AIDS in north edinburgh.

West Pilton, Muirhouse & Royston. grim places. majority of nice enough folk but the scum of the earth seem to rule.

Is Royston just next to East Pilton where the 14 goes through? Near Granton etc? Doesn't seem too bad an area but Pennywell road area is about as grim as i have seen. Overall i would have said there aren't too many rough parts to Edinburgh although i have heard Niddrie is quite horrific.

Back in '03 I moved to Wales. Went on a scouting trip ahead of time, saw a house, put down the deposit (for rent, not buy). A week before we moved, the estate agent called to say the vendow had withdrawn. But it just so happened they had a house available....

So with no choice we moved to Tylorstown in the Rhondda Valley. Jesus, rough! Lived there for 6 months and moved out the day the lease expired. My motorbike was stolen, a 10 year old kid pulled a knife on my 6 year old step-daughter. The school was brand new - because the old one had been burnt down 2 years before. The house 5 doors along from us was all boarded up. Turns out there was a murder in it 6 months before we moved there.

Could not escape fast enough.

I lived in Polwarth 7-8 years ago and moved back to the West of Edinburgh about 18 months ago. Dalry and Gorgie have gone downhill in that time, Dalry Road in particular is now a haven for dodgy characters, especially during the day.

Sorry - that's just me popping to Lidl for my bottle of Montepulciano, pot of lime and coriander hummus and freshly baked ciabatta.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Royston just next to East Pilton where the 14 goes through? Near Granton etc? Doesn't seem too bad an area but Pennywell road area is about as grim as i have seen. Overall i would have said there aren't too many rough parts to Edinburgh although i have heard Niddrie is quite horrific.

North Edinburgh seems to be at least as bad if not worse than West just now. Niddrie is pretty brutal but there's worse areas imo. Craigmillar next to it has had a lot of cash pumped into it in recent years. You cant polish a turd of course but it helps.

So yer against Ur scummy town going on the telly ? It will probably be good for the lot of you, Youz are all related anyway

Are Saltcoats and Stevenston not essentially two cheeks of the same (shitty) arse?

Are Saltcoats and Stevenston not essentially two cheeks of the same (shitty) arse?

Na, Ardrossan and Stevenston are two cheeks of the same (shitty) arse and Saltcoats is what is in the middle.

Archived