Celtic v St Mirren 14 December

All points to a comfortable home win against a saints side who look as though they might never win again, will Tommy Craig still be in charge for this one?

RD will probably send a fringe squad out to Zagreb for the dead rubber having already qualified 8) , so this SHOULD be a routine home win..... or will it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least. Which St Mirren player will be helpful with the straight red?

Goodwin returns for this one ;) .

Celtic starting to play well, should have stuck 7 past Motherwell yesterday, we are playing the worst football I've seen in over a decade....all points to a typical StMirren result out of nowhere. Really can't see it.

If Celtic score early it could easily be 7 or 8

Easy win for Celtic, we have absolutely no chance of getting a result here. Unless the club is given a lift somehow like the sacking of our useless c**t of a manager.

Not going to this one, I refuse to pay 26 quid not only to watch us get pumped but to no be able to see most of the game due to the shitey restricted view and stewards who are fucking bellends!

5-0 Celtic

Celtic should be mortified if they don't win this one by at least 4.

Aye, of course, you should be mortified if you are taking 3-0 as some kind of victory.

1-0 Will do me, 3 points. Hopefully a dubious penalty or massively offsode goal in the 94th minute to send the St Mirren fans into a seeth filled rage.

Aye, of course, you should be mortified if you are taking 3-0 as some kind of victory.

1-0 Will do me, 3 points. Hopefully a dubious penalty or massively offsode goal in the 94th minute to send the St Mirren fans into a seeth filled rage.

To be honest there won't be many there to see it. I'd be surprised if we take over 100 to Celtic Park!

I'd be amazed if Celtic don't rattle 5 past us. Better teams than this have gone to Celtic Park and been hammered.

Why does St. Mirren upset you so much?

Chill out FFS.

Archived