Terrors v Sheep, Saturday 13 December 2014

To be fair, i tend not to watch the highlights. I much prefer going to the match and seeing things for myself and my opinion is that they missed several good chances including a couple for Goodwillie.

Theres people that go to football and just watch the match and then theres people that go and can understand whats going on. I think i know which catagory you slip into

I went to the game, and what I saw matches what the highlights show. Weird that?!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No denying that Aberdeen deserved the win and were the better team, but methinks you're getting carried away - Goodwillie's was barely a half chance for one.

United, shite that we were still could and should have scored - Erskine was clear through on goal and Dow missed a sitter.

Why thank you Twinkle. Of course a lucky random deflection onto the bar, from a hopeful strike accounts towards goal 'should have been more'! In Twinkleland maybe. :1eye

Of course we were 'horsed' - I can't agree more, but looking at the highlights, there isn't any more great opportunities Aberdeen should have scored from than United.

:1eye fucking walloper. Did you no get band for that neanderthal like breakdown yesterday?

:1eye fucking walloper. Did you no get band for that neanderthal like breakdown yesterday?

You mean banned right?

No. Anyway, what is 'fucking walloper' about the above, pray tell?

Rather than just resorting to irrelevant insults. I'm sure you're capable of better.

You mean banned right?

No. Anyway, what is 'fucking walloper' about the above, pray tell?

Nice deflection, I see you've deleted your comment now, stay classy.

United "should and could have scored" what with the one shot on target that was total pish? However Aberdeen shouldn't scored more with their multiple chances... Must be Arabfcworld logic huh? :1eye

Nice deflection, I see you've deleted your comment now, stay classy.

United "should and could have scored" what with the one shot on target that was total pish? However Aberdeen shouldn't scored more with have with their multiple chances... Must be Arabfcworld logic huh? :1eye

Deflection? I picked up on your inability to spell a six letter word, true, but I also answered your question.

What have I deleted? You making shite up Mr Peeeel?

And as for your last sentence? Its just gibberish!

Deflection? I picked up on your inability to spell a six letter word, true, but I also answered your question.

You deleted a post sharpish when you realised i wasnt replying to you directly. It then appeared with slight edits once you saw your mistake. I dont consider that lies im afraid. Your lucky i never quoted you or you would be looking quite silly

You deleted a post sharpish when you realised i wasnt replying to you directly. It then appeared with slight edits once you saw your mistake. I dont consider that lies im afraid. Your lucky i never quoted you or you would be looking quite silly

So I saw that I had made a mistake and corrected it? Riiiiight, thats disgraceful.

I'll leave it at that. This one man band will live fine with thinking Paton is shite all by myself for another week.

You deleted your post to PMS, you've deleted a reply to me yesterday and you've deleted your original post to Twinkle...

Explain why United could and should have scored? But Aberdeen couldn't?

Edit: Your bonnie reply to PMS has been quoted. Should have deleted it quicker.

So I saw that I had made a mistake and corrected it? Riiiiight, thats disgraceful.

I'll leave it at that. This one man band will live fine with thinking Paton is shite all by myself for another week.

Its not disgraceful to make a mistake or to change it but to accuse another poster of lying about it is a bit off mate

You deleted your post to PMS, you've deleted a reply to me yesterday and you've deleted your original post to Twinkle...

Explain why United could and should have scored? But Aberdeen couldn't?

Oh FFS, I haven't even said that. Go back and look at what I said.

Arab FC -> tumblr_mowgalVS3O1snfsquo1_400.gif

Hahaha

Loving it. I'm cool.

I'll just leave this as I've said all along. Aberdeen were far better than us. We were shite - we do have Paton and Rankin in midfield. All I was suggesting is that Aberdeen fans who think it should have been a lot more given their chances are getting carried away.

Don't believe me, watch the highlights. With that I'm out.

Oh FFS, I haven't even said that. Go back and look at what I said.

:1eye

In a direct reply to "It could and should have been more"

No denying that Aberdeen deserved the win and were the better team, but methinks you're getting carried away - Goodwillie's was barely a half chance for one.

United, shite that we were still could and should have scored - Erskine was clear through on goal and Dow missed a sitter.

What are you insinuating with this post...

If Goodwillie being nigh on one on one with your keeper is barely a half chance, you're off your rocker!

Scott Brown made a great save from Erskine at 1-0, a game defining save truthfully. Not sure I would call Dow's miss a sitter either.

Still, loving the meltdown that followed this post! Long may the United infighting continue!

post-49520-14185737476201_thumb.jpg

Archived