'These people are not Celtic supporters'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard of them, did have one drugged up ned in front of me at fir park yesterday jumping up and down on his seat because "he could not see" sent seat number to celtic

It was still attached to the back of the seat though.

Offended by everything...

Never gets old, can't believe it took 4 pages to show up, have we had 'they stab their own', 'their racist too' or 'they support terrorists' yet? I've got TGFITW in the celtic thread sweep.

The Celtic fans should hold their heads in shame. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest as only this afternoon I saw Magee and Henrik's Tongue playing football in the local park - but with a newborn puppy as the football!!!!111111!!

Apparently 'puppyball' is all the rage in Parkhead these days. It will be interesting to see what Liewell will say to sweep this under the furry rug.

The Celtic fans should hold their heads in shame. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest as only this afternoon I saw Magee and Henrik's Tongue playing football in the local park - but with a newborn puppy as the football!!!!111111!!

Apparently 'puppyball' is all the rage in Parkhead these days. It will be interesting to see what Liewell will say to sweep this under the furry rug.

Magee plied me with vodkas and cocodamol tbf. I then wrote an offensive slogan on the puppy with a magic marker!

Good to see there is no attempt to dismiss.

This is the problem with issues like this. Trying to take the moral high ground is all fine and well if your own fanbase have been angels and I think it's fair to say that hasn't been the case. Stones and glass houses.

I have to say I don't care at all about either Hearts or Celtic, both sets of fans seem to have their fair share of idiots.

So nobody is allowed to criticise people for anything purely on the basis that some other unconnected individuals who happen to support the same team as them might have done something bad at one point?

So nobody is allowed to criticise people for anything purely on the basis that some other unconnected individuals who happen to support the same team as them might have done something bad at one point?

Can't see that catching on.

There is something about Celtic and Rangers that draws attention from absolute cretinous morons who feel the need to hate someone or something.

Strangely it's actually the away fans who aren't even from Glasgow who seem to be worse in my experience. They are only in it for the hatred and nasty element of supporting the old firm. There's no way the celtic board can say this but they have pointed to it a few times.

Would guarantee it was the same type of morons that damaged Motherwell and hearts stadiums.

Archived