'These people are not Celtic supporters'

Amount of fucks given by me over some twentysomething thinking I'm a bigot whilst sat in his bedroom with the American wrestling on in the background?

Nane.

FTOF 8) <----- Doing it right.

Never had his own room or a tv in it type post IMHO.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted its an arsehole thing to do but is it really newsworthy?

also it seems Mr Romanov can't resist posting any shit about celtic with his usual 'Tabloid' shock headings. 'Celtic Filth' being my favorite. how is he expecting to get an adult debate with a thread title like that. Now this pish, all Celtic fans are dicks because some ned put offensive graffitti on the inside of a bog door. Wonder if the reporter will be trolling my workplace tomorrow, some crackers in the bog there, and some with phone numbers.Hold the front page.

One instance of vandalism probably isn't newsworthy however given the context of it, it's going to be reported. I'm all for it being reported if it embarrasses the arseholes that do this kind of stuff and hopefully they'll think twice about it. Will they though? Probably not.

I seen someone asked why do we not self police? Someone going to tell me how to self police the back of a bog door?

Granted its an arsehole thing to do but is it really newsworthy?

also it seems Mr Romanov can't resist posting any shit about celtic with his usual 'Tabloid' shock headings. 'Celtic Filth' being my favorite. how is he expecting to get an adult debate with a thread title like that. Now this pish, all Celtic fans are dicks because some ned put offensive graffitti on the inside of a bog door. Wonder if the reporter will be trolling my workplace tomorrow, some crackers in the bog there, and some with phone numbers.Hold the front page.

One instance of vandalism probably isn't newsworthy however given the context of it, it's going to be reported. I'm all for it being reported if it embarrasses the arseholes that do this kind of stuff and hopefully they'll think twice about it. Will they though? Probably not.

I seen someone asked why do we not self police? Someone going to tell me how to self police the back of a bog door?

I wonder how much Celtic have paid out in repair bills to the other clubs for broken seats, toilets and other vandalism since their bigot brothers left the top flight. £10k was the bill for one match against Motherwell. When added to the damage caused to their own stadium they are probably costing the club well over £100k every season

I wonder how much Celtic have paid out in repair bills to the other clubs for broken seats, toilets and other vandalism since their bigot brothers left the top flight. £10k was the bill for one match against Motherwell. When added to the damage caused to their own stadium they are probably costing the club well over £100k every season

They got Hearts a bottle of Cillit Bang for the bog door.

No, no, according to a celtic fan it was either one of the hearts caretakers or a Rangers fan who defaced the door to make celtic fans look bad.

Dont doubt it was a Celtic fan but given Mrs. budge has already proven to be lying in her statement so who knows what else has been made up.

Archived