'These people are not Celtic supporters'

Erm...all Celtic fans should be drowned at birth.

Am I doing this right??

Do you think the decent silent majority of Celtic fans will ever have the balls to speak out against the scum element within your support?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think the decent silent majority of Celtic fans will ever have the balls to speak out against the scum element within your support?

I'm a realist, there will always be a 'scum element' who will use football as a vehicle for their sad rage fuelled life. That goes for most clubs btw.

What do you mean by speak out exactly?

So we have to speak out every time some makes a claim? And then find out that some of the claims like Mrs.Budge made out wasnt true and she was lying?

The incident regarding the toilet, yes deplorable but its one f*cktard thats done it. We could also speak out the sectarian arrest but then find out we had apologised for something that never happened.

It's now bigoted to hate celtic? Err no.

Aye, just like a juice cup spilling over amounts to coin throwing, spitting, anti Irish bigotry and driving Lennon out of Scottish football.

There's some serious bigotry in this thread and the vast majority of it is from people who hate celtic, not people who support them.

Damn. If only the police were not all corrupt b*****ds you could have reported this.

It's now bigoted to hate celtic? Err no.

It's bigoted to blame a large number of people for the actions of a few idiots.

If I said all black people were scum because of the guys who killed lee rigby, I'd be rightly called a racist.

Saying all fans of a football club are scum just because of the actions of one guy writing graffiti on a toilet door is just as bigoted.

It's just fashionable to take a stand against some forms of bigotry and not others.

If I said all black people were scum because of the guys who killed lee rigby, I'd be rightly called a racist.

Can of worms, Jock. I won't get in to the "Blacks, police and crime". That's an argument that is too complex for an internet forum.

I also won't talk about a graffito on a lavvy door in Tynecastle. That's between Hearts and Celtic and, as we've seen on this thread, Celtic fans take no responsibility and Hearts fans think it is a simple demonstration of Celtic boors.

For me as a Rangers fan I think it's ok to admit that a 'small group' infects the reputation of the larger group. We have a group of idiotic bigots who besmirch us. It is much better that we admit that, try and deal with it and hope to come out better at the other end.

Let others do the sweeping. As Bears let's admit there's a problem and try and work a solution.

Saying all fans of a football club are scum just because of the actions of one guy writing graffiti on a toilet door is just as bigoted.

It's just fashionable to take a stand against some forms of bigotry and not others.

But it was alright to call us Anti Irish bigots, aye ?

More proof in that photo than the police managed to collate after our Semi Final.

Victim FC.

Yet again your club and the bigoted blogger you all w**k over have got f-all to say on a matter that is negative to the Club. But they are quick to condemn others.

But it was alright to call us Anti Irish bigots, aye ?

More proof in that photo than the police managed to collate after our Semi Final.

Victim FC.

Yet again your club and the bigoted blogger you all w**k over have got f-all to say on a matter that is negative to the Club. But they are quick to condemn others.

I am almost certain that you're confusing either posters of bloggers here. Quite possibly both.

Archived