Anyone got a pair of the Adidas - Jeans. Quite fancy them, yet to see them in the flesh tho!

23-09-2016_adidas_jeans_nightnavyvapoursteel_s79997_cj_2.jpg

Had a look at them the other day, they look even better in the flesh tbh.

4 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

50 note voucher to spend at jd. Thoughts on these?
https://m.jdsports.co.uk/product/adidas-originals-topanga/210651/

I have a pair in the dark blue. They're ok. Not the comfiest and pretty shallow at the ankle but other than that are fine.

Edited by tree house tam

So I have a dilemma. The Asics that I searched and found in my size, the ones a couple of pages back, arrived. I have tried them on but not worn them yet, they are a wee bit narrow but I reckon they'd stretch out a bit. Eldest laddie spots them and as they will fit him, wants them as part of his Christmas. He does need a new pair of trainers and I was going to buy him a pair, just not that pair.

I'll probably give in to the wee c**t and buy myself another pair but what would P&B do?

Edited by tree house tam

So I have a dilemma. The Asics that I searched and found in my size, the ones a couple of pages back, arrived. I have tried them on but not worn them yet, they are a wee bit narrow but I reckon they'd stretch out a bit. Eldest laddie spots them and as they will fit him, wants them as part of his Christmas. He does need a new pair of trainers and I was going to buy him a pair, just not that pair.

I'll probably give in to the wee c**t and buy myself another pair but what would P&B do?

Give them to the wee c**t.

2 hours ago, Chimter-boys said:

e89618fe034fddb548a5ab1befbc09d5.jpg

Had 3 different pairs of these baddies in secondary school, recently purchased a black pair for old times sake. Absolute baddies love um

Looks like something RoboCop would wear if he went jogging.