21 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Please settle an argument/ discussion.  Are my Adidas Touring considered a trainer or shoe?

Also, why do Adidas never seem to keep their sizes the same for each design of trainer?  These are size 9 and are a bit tight on me.  Usually size 9 is fine. Only worn them once for a short time because of that!

0667B8BF-98A6-4F9D-869C-A7E807B83722.jpeg

^^^ Shainers.

18 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I was actually looking at those on sns earlier, these are the ones that are catching my eye though

Screenshot_20201220-214833_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6261bef37a291e9580e644a37bc380f9.jpg

I like those and may get a pair myself. Had a pair of Mizuno trainers not too dissimilar to those somewhere around 25 years ago. 

Mizuno also probably the best football boots I’ve ever had, again, about 25 years ago. 

19 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Any chance you could point me in the direction of where you got them? 

Everywhere I've looked online they're out of stock. 

I bought them from Size? a few years ago.  They can sometimes be found on eBay but I never paid anything like what they go for on there.  Worn once, size 9 if that’s any good to you 😉

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I bought them from Size? a few years ago.  They can sometimes be found on eBay but I never paid anything like what they go for on there.  Worn once, size 9 if that’s any good to you 😉

Thank you. 

I fancy the green ones but you'd shift your ones nae bother I'd expect.