Nik Wax is good too, though it's better for jackets and outerwear than it is for footwear. £5 a bottle from any outdoors shop or online and can be used on any material. I've used it on all my jackets that aren't fully waterproof. Works in a similar way to Crep Protect and Fabsil in that rainwater just beads off, but it's a totally different product, it's a micro wax solution suspended in water, rather than an aerosol moisture repellent.

Picked up some Universal Waterproofing Spray on Friday from Deichmann's. Bigger tin than Crep Protect and only £2.99 a throw. I've sprayed a parka and a pair of desert boots with it and still have enough left for another pair of footwear. Just need it to rain now and I can report on the effectiveness, or otherwise, of the spray.

:lol:

That's how manky those kids were! They were wearing them from first year until 4th year!

Now if you'll join in with me in a rendition of the tune us horrible kids used to taunt them with in the corridors:

(Proceed with bass-line for 'Another One Bites The Dust')

Dada dun dun dun! Naff Co 54!

You're just making this shite patter up off the cuff now.

Bit of a trainer fiend.

Got Adidas Tobaccos Maroon, Red and white hamburgs (suede) Marathon 84s in navy, black and white gazelles OG are the favourites.

Favourite pair I've had are these though

25622.jpg

Belter of a trainer, will be getting bought again soon.

I am no longer a Samba virgin after I got these today.

I always find Adidas trainers too tight for my feet (even if I buy a size up from normal) which is a pity as I like the look of them.

Is this normal for their full 'range'?

Completely depends.

For example, Gazelle II are so narrow I can't wear them, Gazelle Indoor are as wide as boats.

The length is totally variable as well, I have 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5 and 13 in different models and all fit.

Pick a trainer you want and ask on here and I'll tell you wide or narrow, short or long.

Completely depends.

For example, Gazelle II are so narrow I can't wear them, Gazelle Indoor are as wide as boats.

The length is totally variable as well, I have 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5 and 13 in different models and all fit.

Pick a trainer you want and ask on here and I'll tell you wide or narrow, short or long.

Gazelle OG are as narrow as f**k compared to Gazelle II .