Sorry Monster, they're awful to look at.

No apologies necessary, taste is always subjective.

I've just seen a little spunk trumpet with an iced gem haircut, skinny jeans and a fucking CrossHatch jacket wearing a pair of Malmo colourway Hamburgs.

Point is, I'm now selling mine. :lol:

I've got those Hamburgs :(

Tbf Monster you have to go really out of your way or spend a fair bit of cash to find a good pair of Adidas trainers that these "spunk trumpets" haven't adopted. Unless you could direct me otherwise...

Tbf Monster you have to go really out of your way or spend a fair bit of cash to find a good pair of Adidas trainers that these "spunk trumpets" haven't adopted. Unless you could direct me otherwise...

Youve got to be realistic if the trainers can be bought in Size for 60/70 quid then youre going to see them all over town. One reason I dont go near them anymore.

CrossHatch? That's unforgivable.

Well, quite.

Well, yeah. Absolutely no Gazelle O.G., ever. No recent city series re-issues, Bern, Hamburg etc.

Other than that, just follow your own preferences. I know nobody likes those Torsion Integral, for me that's part of the attraction. That and you'll never see anyone else with them on. They're Consortium as well, which means better quality materials and construction.

If you really want to stand out get a pair of something o.g. (that's the original issue - for example the original Hamburg were released in 1982). Trouble is that takes contacts and £££.

I have a lovely pair of Berlin made in West Germany in 1980. Still wearable and still looking the part.

The other option is the likes of the London Church's I put a pic of earlier this thread. That's called 'collaboration' and happens often. it's when another shoe company, fashion house or artist are approached to design an adidas shoe in their own style. Easier to find than o.g., much cheaper (mostly) and guaranteed not to be worn by any fake-tanned Geordie Shore wannabe oxygen thieves. I have a few collaborations. I particularly like the 84-Lab collabs.

He's moonlighting as the host of Play Your Cards Right.

Either that or he has very very small feet.

They have cut the outline of each foot into them and they can serve as replacement insoles if the Sneaker Freaker ones are not to your taste.

These Star Wars trainers go for unbelievable £££ if they're still in the packaging.

Which, by the way, is the same style as the figurines - a card backing and clear plastic attached with the trainers inside.

It appears they wanted to go for the 'still living with my parents at 30' market.

Got them over Christmas. Really comfy and a nice CW. It's strange though as they look blue at times and purple at others

Good to know, I find some of the originals quite uncomfortable. Especially the shell toe or Stan smiths.

Nike trainers piss all over them in terms of comfort but as others have said you see some right belters wearing them.