Just ordered a pair of Adidas VC 1000 from Amazon. Only £30 as well. Ordered a pair of Star Wars Vans the other day as well.

Thought about getting these bad boys, but in the end the colour was a bit too much.

Those Hamburg look awful in the flesh, you probably did the right thing passing on them. Awful colourway. Plus, your link was to End, Hanon have them for £57.50. :P

Star Wars vans :lol:

My brother in law is 43 and has one of the pairs in the picture - the Skywalker ones at the front IIRC. Mind you, he stays in Saturday nights and watches Star Wars films most weeks. :huh:

Krossovki-Adidas-ZX500-7.jpg

The latest addition

zx500 Weave! :wub: I have those in pink and black. So light and comfy. Terrific trainer.

Anyone know how the Stan Smiths are? Was planning on getting the white/red Stan Smith 2s as my next pair but wasn't sure. Either them or the white/black Forest Hills.

Got a few pairs over Christmas; the green Trimm - Trabs, black and orange Hamburgs and purple and yellow Spezials. Really liking the Spezials though I'm not 100% sure if they're purple or blue lol.

Bollocks I can't!

What do you wear: Converse, skinny jeans and an iced gem haircut?

Oh, but as long as they're not pink! ^_^

2/3 aint bad.

I think Bowers is one of those people who wear black. Nothing but black.

Nah, grey as well ^_^

I cant imagine you have actually worn them in public.

Oh, some of you disapprove?

Well, in that case let me wear a pair of NB or Gazelle that ever other Geordie Shore clone has, or maybe a pair of Dawsons Creek hi-tops that will complement my snapback hat and my giant bulging 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones.

For it is only be being the same as the herd that I will fit into the herd.