ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420137552.711338.jpg

Made these on New Years Day and came within 3 weeks. It is worth it.

Nice one mate, I'm very tempted but cant decide between Gazelle or Samba :(

ETA: It looks kind of creepy how quickly I replied there, I'm not just sitting refreshing this thread btw :lol:

Edited by wellfan09

I'll 'fess up.

I ran out and bought a pair of white Reebok classics with gold stripes after seeing them in the Face magazine in or around 1995. I looked cool as f**k with my YSL shirt, Teddy Smith jeans and Reeboks on, let me tell you.

Polo geezer.

I came on to this thread to see if I could get advice on which outlet to go to for a pair of trainers to wear to the gym and suchlike. Here I find a bunch of Imeldas discussing fashion, some serious, some ironic. Where would you go for a pair of trainers that aren't for posing but are for working out?

Trying to make my own but you can't get maroon, pish

Sounds like you need these in your life. I owned them for all of 5 minutes last year when my missus ordered me the wrong colour.

post-25521-0-88866000-1431768900_thumb.j

Polo geezer.

That was it. I was trying to remember the name of the scene they were attempting to manufacture. Cockney wideboys with cropped hair, Ralph Lauren shirts and Reebok trainers were called "Polo Geezers" apparently. My 20 year old self thought it looked pretty fucking cool. I couldn't afford the Ralph and had to settle for a YSL shirt though.

The majority of Forfar fans in the pub before the game yesterday all seemed to be sporting horrendous Nike trainers. I think the only exception was a group of hipster Forfar fans who had retro tops on with Chelsea boots. Hideous.