I have a pair of these

04402703_xxl.jpg

Six pound out of Sports Direct. Bargain.

Until now you have seemed a sensible and intelligent poster. I must be getting old though, I always thought a heroin habit would affect your forum output. :huh:

:lol: :lol:

They were the cheapest option available when I needed them for work. I'm not sharing my actual trainers anyway, which are Adidas and predominately white.

I thought you were joking as well. Even a Slazenger footwear model wouldn't wear those. Why would you do that to yourself?

Would you like some money?

Rasta trainers, completely yellow trainers and Saucony.

You're right. jose.png doesn't do it justice.

You haven't apologised for your earlier post which main point was a lie.

I care not to share forum board space with a conflicted liar and a heat stealing, pint sharing peasant.

Please do not try and interact with me anymore.

You haven't apologised for your earlier post which main point was a lie.

I care not to share forum board space with a conflicted liar and a heat stealing, pint sharing peasant.

Please do not try and interact with me anymore.

Recycling someone else's ancient, fabricated 'pint-sharer' patter. jose.png

I think you should stick to your 'lol I do drugs' patter in future tbh. Actually, no, don't - it's equally as shite.

Please do get back to posting pics of your god-awful trainers, it's very amusing.

Using smilies/emoticons etc. to assist in conveying my complete and utter contempt for you isn't stealing patter, you thick Dundee mink.

#daring #ching jose.png

I'll reiterate what I said before - please get back to posting some pics to get the thread back on track.