Yes.

Over 2000 posts about trainers. Pie and Bovril has gone mad.

Anyway I buy trainers I like in the shop, wear them until they are done and then buy another pair. I see some lunatics on here have 10 pairs of trainers.

I'm not gonna go through 90 pages of chat about trainers but why are black trainers considered BEAST material? I mean I am a beast but I always like to think its my leering and fondling that gives it away not my footwear.

I'm not gonna go through 90 pages of chat about trainers but why are black trainers considered BEAST material? I mean I am a beast but I always like to think its my leering and fondling that gives it away not my footwear.

They don't give away your position when you're hiding in the dark in the bushes outside a primary school. With your cock in your hand.

I'd imagine.

Were you wasted when you bought them? I bought a pair of comfy and hard wearing skate shoes after passive smoking some weed.

I'm sitting looking at them, feeling robbed, although I got them for much cheapness. Hoping they'll get on my feet sometime, but I'm doubting it.

Then I saw yours. ????????????????????

Adidas "classroom creepers".

Edited by wishyman