Both of my favourites were first bought in the 1970's, Adidas Samba Trainers and Dunlop Green Flash Tennis Shoes.

Been through shelfloads of trainers since then from Puma, Reebok, Slazenger, Nike, and even New Balance. :thumbsdown

Last year my daughter found Adidas Samba online and got me them for Father's day. :thumsup2

Edited by TheLip69

They're very girly, Tam.

I know.

Was gona design my own on adidas site but you're basically limited to gazelle og and i find them a bit narrow . Badly need another pair of trainers so i've been considering every gay looking fuckers going ! Would buy them and possibly never wear them . Thanks for the advice ????

I know.

Was gona design my own on adidas site but you're basically limited to gazelle og and i find them a bit narrow . Badly need another pair of trainers so i've been considering every gay looking fuckers going ! Would buy them and possibly never wear them . Thanks for the advice

I can tell you for certain you won't have any trouble with the Hamburg in terms of width.

Have you considered a pair of Gazelle Indoor? Very stylish and very generous fitting in both length and width. Great colourways too.

I know.

Was gona design my own on adidas site but you're basically limited to gazelle og and i find them a bit narrow . Badly need another pair of trainers so i've been considering every gay looking fuckers going ! Would buy them and possibly never wear them . Thanks for the advice ????

In that case, save yourself some hassle and order both pairs but in a size 5. Then, send them to me, I'll wear them and all will be well.