Spezial range drops at midnight from End, Hanon, Oi Polloi and tomorrow morning at adidas uk and Sneakers n Stuff. There are other retailers too (can't mind them all), but the Munchen will be gone from all of them in two minutes flat. Kirkdale will probably shift fairly rapidly too. You might get the Mounfield or Grand Slam though.

The Mounfield are hiking boots and that aint me, the Kirkdale are okay-ish but I already own far nicer runners and I won't be buying the Grand Slam as I have a pathological hatred of trainers that have pegs. That leaves the Munchen but, honestly, every little w**k in a Stone Island jacket will be wearing a pair in a weeks time. :unsure:

Been looking for a pair of brown trainers for cutting about in since my last pair went to pot a while back. So those Munchen will be getting bought and quite possibly worn an awful lot, probably to destruction. :lol:

Been looking for a pair of brown trainers for cutting about in since my last pair went to pot a while back. So those Munchen will be getting bought and quite possibly worn an awful lot, probably to destruction. :lol:

You'd better get in quick, they'll be gone by two minutes past midnight.