I have been out trying to find a nice pair of trainers for a couple weeks now and wanting Adidas ones. Saw a few pairs i quite liked but wasn't sure about but when i was in footlocker last week there was a pair of beastly leather adidas ones that were brown and had a wee bit of orange on them, as soon as i saw them i had to have them but the only size they had were a bit too tight for me and i couldn't take them. Despite me normally being a size 9, these were 9.5 and too tight, ironically i walked into the shop wearing size 8 trainers.

I'm calling in a drone strike on the next c**t that gets me and Deeboy mixed up.

Oh, a Dundee drone strike?

I'll try not to cry when the paper plane you made from last weeks Courier floats past.

Anyway, if any of you are interested the new Spezial range designed by Gary Aspden are launched tonight at midnight (some of them anyway). There's a hiking boot thing, a hi top suede thing and a brown Munchen based on the old Jap Munchen with the same sole as the Handball Spezial. Oh, and a mediocre runner called Kirkdale named after an area of Liverpool where Aspden grew up.

Rumour has it there's a version of the classic baby blue New York runner coming in November though, so it's not all bad.