Only pair of trainers I'd spend three figures on would be a pair of Adidas Glasgows. Absolutely beautiful trainer.

Spent £120 on a pair of Adidas Rekord. They are pretty much the perfect trainer. Closely followed by the similar Japan and the near perfect London.

Spent £120 on a pair of Adidas Rekord. They are pretty much the perfect trainer. Closely followed by the similar Japan and the near perfect London.

Beside ROM's, Rekord's are my other grail. They are lovely.

Beside ROM's, Rekord's are my other grail. They are lovely.

Not a big fan of Roms unless it's the Rom 60s.

The modern ones are just slightly better quality adidas Kick... They just scream, I couldn't be fucked looking for something nice and picked these up Buy It Now on EBay.

A bit like samba/spezial

Don't know what colour you were after but noticed these just incase they are of any interest ...

http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AO1306/adidas-Originals-Mens-Rom-Trainers-Black-White-Gum?

Aye I've seen them. Not a fan of black leather trainers though. Wanting the blue and red colour way.

Only pair of trainers I'd spend three figures on would be a pair of Adidas Glasgows. Absolutely beautiful trainer.

The money that changes hands for them is tantamount to a masked bandit robbing you. They are navy spezials with a horrid white sole. I wouldn't wear them for free.