Probably already been mentioned but anyone know anywhere I can get size 12s for Adidas trainers, really like the beckenbauers but can never seem to get them in size 12s anywhere

www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AO755

http://www.trainerstation.com/adidas-beckenbauer-dark-greywhite-suede-trainers-p-38162.html

Just a couple of places, there are probably plenty more. Both are reliable outlets.

Probably already been mentioned but anyone know anywhere I can get size 12s for Adidas trainers, really like the beckenbauers but can never seem to get them in size 12s anywhere

I'm a size 12 as well and have trouble as well. I got blue Beckenbauers from the Adidas outlet in Tillicoultry a couple years ago and on my many visits since then they have more often than not had other beckenbauers in store. Not been into Sterling Mills for a couple of weeks so don't know if they have any just now.

I can't believe what I'm reading on here.

Do you toothless simpletons in Dundee have nothing better to do than drop three figures on pairs of gutties?

Only pair of trainers I'd spend three figures on would be a pair of Adidas Glasgows. Absolutely beautiful trainer.

I can't believe what I'm reading on here.

Do you toothless simpletons in Dundee have nothing better to do than drop three figures on pairs of gutties?

We're all rolling in it tbf