Bully Wee vs Wee Rovers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot be serious?? Lets call a spade a fucking shovel for a minute, and be crystal clear on this...these are failed League Two footballers. Some will be very very lucky to get as much as a game of Subbuteo for any of the other clubs in the division playing the way they have. Greet about the big bad manager all you like...the guys on the bench or in the stand at Arbroath and Rovers probably think Moore and Young are dicks, but seem intent on getting it right up them for dropping them when they come on the pitch. Ours cant get off it fast enough. However many hopelessly addicted supporters who got off their arse in that weather to watch THAT shite deserve at least effort and application to at least look like they're bothered. The whole lot of them can f**k off and play for the sort of clubs who'll put up with their bollocks attitudes just enough times to keep the 'i'm a footballer' tagline going for all the wee tarts up at Hamilton Palace every weekend. Lads, lads....you really aren't. One or two of you had a chance....not any longer. No more heroes.

well said pal and that goes for the wasters and nomarks at any club at our level. Unfortunately some of them have came up the ridiculous and cosseted pro youth systems with big dreams of being a superstar and then they come down to earth with a bump and find out what it's like to be hardly more than a Sunday league player. Goes for prima donnas everywhere.

A lot is being made of Clyde's low budget. I presume Bazza is taking up a fair bit of this budget which puzzles me to what Clyde have as their business plan if indeed they have one. Surely a gaffer with ability to actually manage who commands a lower salary would enable Clyde to spend more on what might get them promoted - players? No?

I think some people are still missing the point, out of the 11 players who started the game yesterday 6 of them were signings made by BF and the 2 players who came off the bench were also BF signed players. The majority of players used this season have been players signed by BF. The blame for the poor performances of the players unfortunately for him lie with only one man and that is the manager. You can't tell me BF and his man management style (or lack of), the way he has dropped players for no apparent reason, his after match interviews etc, have played no part in the utter collapse in form of players like Scott Ferguson, Brian McQueen, David Marsh, Michael Daly? And in my opinion the worst player yesterday was Halkett, a loan signing from the gers!!! Looks overweight, try 5 or 6 long balls that were absolutely horrible but it is ok he is a Rangers player and has been brought up the the Rangers way!!!

I'm not sure any of the Clyde players are 'pampered.' I'm not saying a clearout wouldn't be a good thing - evidently it couldn't make things much worse - and I think the players do need to accept their share of the blame. But it's a chicken and egg scenario, especially given BF hardly had a good word to say about anyone practically from the start. That was bound to affect the confidence of players who a) aren't that gifted in the first place and b) get paid next to nothing. With that in mind, the recent run of form can be explained, even if it is unacceptable. Like I say though, given BF doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, a clearout seems the next best thing.

Yes. Barry signed them, and rather more alarmingly than being bad footballers, some of them have been horrendous judges of character. Something which, if it were shown by any of them, would maybe spare the wrath of the fans and the manager, and perhaps even turn a turgid defeat (yesterday) into a draw, or stop the rot at 2-0 down in previous games. Durie, at every single stoppage in play, was as far away from his team mates as possible. If that was Sunday League Supporters' fitba, you or i would get booted in the stones so hard we'd have three Adams apples for such a crap demeanour. No shouting, no direction, not even a late tackle to put the word out. Footballers are wankers. Horrible self-entitled p***ks who can get good men their jotters for asking them to do their job. Its disgusting.

Doesn't excuse players not giving it their best shot in the circumstances. Did you choose your boss where you work?

They are in the scrapyard of Scottish football and not even making a game of it. How good do you have to be to score against players who are basically playing for fun.

Barry Ferguson is the board's problem - not the players' problem. If you are suggesting the arrival of BF has affected players (and no doubt it has) then look no further than the board to root out that issue. But in the meantime the players have a duty to be professional and give all they can for the club.

Just incase anybody forgot from yesterday, Durie (or Jukie) as he is referred to was the captain yesterday. That is embarrassing and showed just how bad the club has ended up. Old pals act by BF and it is disgusting. The 7 or 8 players we need rid of were all BF signings but it is ok BF is going to sign 6 more 'new' players and it will all be okay.

Seen Sweeney and Scullion in the stand yesterday....they should be playing in that squad. Not saying they are the best players in the league but would bring heart, commitment and desire to the side, something that looks sadly lacking at the moment. Also really need to find a striker from somewhere, they do not look like they could buy a goal at the moment.

Seen Sweeney and Scullion in the stand yesterday....they should be playing in that squad. Not saying they are the best players in the league but would bring heart, commitment and desire to the side, something that looks sadly lacking at the moment. Also really need to find a striker from somewhere, they do not look like they could buy a goal at the moment.

Suppose some people were disappointed they ASKED TO LEAVE, how many times!

Archived