The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nizzy said:

That's why the thread was removed and Tedi warned about his future conduct.

Where does it stop, though? Are females in the public eye 'fair game'? Some would argue that the comments on the milf and female newsreaders threads are beyond the pale and those that make them are creep b*st*rds. And they'd have a point.

I have to be honest, I can't think of a time I've read the Tidy Newsreader's Thread and thought that any of the comments were below the belt.

Not seen the MILF thread but can't comment.  

It is unfair that those in the public eye come to receive more criticism than those who are not, but I think it is to be expected.  Whereas imagine you're some girl that works in a call centre in Glasgow and your manager comes in the next week telling you that some creep has posted your picture on a football message board?  

1 minute ago, Nizzy said:

Another bullsh*tter.

Your story seems to be changing somewhat. I can understand why this might be the case.

I would like to thank you for all your moderating work on behalf of the forum before you resigned/were asked to leave btw.

7 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Nah. I haven't said, on multiple occasions, that tedi did nothing wrong.

So what has he done wrong then? You were quite clearly "adamant" there was nothing wrong with the picture.

creeps gonna creep..:lol:

Capture.PNG

I'm a very hospitable man, the only mistake I made was thinking you wanted the picture which you hadn't requested. The other posters who requested it agreed she was creepy. The problem is solved as I got blinds fitted.

I didn't even ask for a picture and there it was, sitting in my inbox.

Your camera work was also a disgrace.

Archived