The worst poster on P&B?

25 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Following you around? Other mods?

Why are you dodging the subject? Why not face up to the fact that you're a liar?

The genesis of 'the beast chat' thread might have been the thread that Tedi posted in, but your over-the-top response, lies and continued histrionics exacerbated the situation.

In short, you're a tit.

C3EBBAE2-AB33-4D08-82CD-7D3014937806-222-0000002AA33CFFAB_tmp.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, throbber said:

, I never took the picture it was my friend who was staying with us that weekend who wasn't so afraid of her as I was.

Oi! You told me it was your Dad that took a video and you screenshat it! What's going on here!

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

^^^Jealous that he can't grow hair on his head or face.

I had a fucking tremendous beard at the turn of the year, but then realised that it made me look like a homeless person so shaved it off.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I gave my opinion on what I remember of that photo.

Nah. You claimed that she was "clearly a child". That the room the photograph was taken in was "clearly" a child's bedroom. That the various bits of paraphernalia dotted around that room were "clearly" the toys of a child.

That's not an opinion, that's lies presented as fact. Lies that have subsequently been accepted as gospel on this site leading to the hounding of another poster and members of the moderating team being branded "apologists" and "enablers".

You're an irresponsible idiot in addition to being a liar.

3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Nah. You claimed that she was "clearly a child". That the room the photograph was taken in was "clearly" a child's bedroom. That the various bits of paraphernalia dotted around that room were "clearly" the toys of a child.

That's not an opinion, that's lies presented as fact. Lies that have subsequently been accepted as gospel on this site leading to the hounding of another poster and members of the moderating team being branded "apologists" and "enablers".

The thing is though, you are adamant it wasn't a child.

It's all down to who's more believable and for me it's RandonGuy.

Just now, Romeo said:

The thing is though, you are adamant it wasn't a child.

It's all down to who's more believable and for me it's RandonGuy.

I'm adamant that it was a girl of indeterminable age.

I'm also adamant that there's nothing to suggest that the photograph was taken in a child's room. And that there was a complete absence of children's toys in the picture.

But, it's no surprise that someone who went on a immature red-dotting spree having being giving a warning while I was still a moderator would side with RandomGuy. You sad, bitter man.

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Where is this picture that's lead to all this knicker-wetting?

Tedi plucked the picture from Google images. Don't worry, using the search term 'female Celtic fan' shouldn't get you into any bother.

8 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

I'm adamant that it was a girl of indeterminable age.

I'm also adamant that there's nothing to suggest that the photograph was taken in a child's room. And that there was a complete absence of children's toys in the picture.

But, it's no surprise that someone who went on a immature red-dotting spree having being giving a warning while I was still a moderator would side with RandomGuy. You sad, bitter man.

Why you White Knighting Tedi, Nizzy?  Guy's an absolute weapon.

Just now, Adam said:

Why you White Knighting Tedi, Nizzy?  Guy's an absolute weapon.

I'm addressing RandomGuy's irresponsible bullsh*t, not white knighting Tedi.

12 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

I'm addressing RandomGuy's irresponsible bullsh*t, not white knighting Tedi.

Regardless of the girl's age, Tedi should have been banned for being a creepy b*****d and posting some random bird's picture up here in the first place.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Regardless of the girl's age, Tedi should have been banned for being a creepy b*****d and posting some random bird's picture up here in the first place.

That's why the thread was removed and Tedi warned about his future conduct.

Where does it stop, though? Are females in the public eye 'fair game'? Some would argue that the comments on the milf and female newsreaders threads are beyond the pale and those that make them are creep b*st*rds. And they'd have a point.

44 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

RG seems to know a lot about underage bedrooms.:lol:

Archived