The worst poster on P&B?

9 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Grim O'Grady is, objectively speaking, the worst poster on Pie and Bovril by a considerable distance. He may even be the worst poster I've ever encountered in more than 10 years using the forum. There are other posters I dislike for various reasons but I can at least see some merit in them; I cannot say the same for Grim O'Grady. He is tedious, boring, a figure of ridicule and quite tragic.

If he stopped posting, I don't think the forum would be a poorer place.

The big boys have tried everything to get rid of him tae, hilarious watching them scratching their heeds to what to do next

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, throbber said:

The slagging Grimbo gets whilst often taken too far is quite often hilarious. For that reason alone he is worth having here.

This is a fair point - he reminds me in many ways of the late, great "Kilt".

Come to think of it, Grim O'Grady is certainly Pie and Bovril's all-time worst poster but a necessary evil.

3 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

This is a fair point - he reminds me in many ways of the late, great "Kilt".

Come to think of it, Grim O'Grady is certainly Pie and Bovril's all-time worst poster but a necessary evil.

Yeah, i quite like him and think he's a nice person really.

Anyway, do you have more stories of Gunther being a c**t? Think now is the time if you do.

16 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Grimbo is probably a nice guy. Just a really really shite, boring poster.

I have met, conversed with and had a few pints with him, so can honestly say he's sound as a pound.

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

The slagging Grimbo gets whilst often taken too far is quite often hilarious. For that reason alone he is worth having here.

I don't mind Grimbo, I certainly wouldn't put him in a worst poster category.

Archived